Desert Rose Grow Labs Logbook - Ari’s Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Update on the new flower run! In day 8 of flower for these seven girls and God’s Bubba will be added early next week!
583D3326-0139-4F82-A89D-03657BDCB8A9.jpeg
And ICE1 is the furthest along by far. Here’s a closeup she’s a beast.
F22A76E3-0601-4576-AA1F-47E46F5A6087.jpeg
Thank you for stopping in, have a great weekend everyone!☮

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
And harvest is finished on the AK48 plant last run. 2.47Oz of great buds and close to 4Oz of stuff I will experiment with, mostly B buds still smokable stuff.

The harvest on the SLH is just starting up after hanging for about 9 days now going on 10. Still a little moist and sticky but I want to thank @sfrigon1 my bud for advising me to try this method of drying. Just snip the stalk and hang. Gotta say that from the results of the AK and SLH so far I’m very happy! They dry out very slow and evenly, once you trim they are ready to smoke. And also the trim is dry and easy to deal with. Here was the SLH yesterday I was checking on her.
8A8100FE-131C-405F-A500-FE9463C891CE.jpeg

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I lollipopped harder this run flowering now, I just wanted to see if the double defoliation and new flower light could get better penetration but I got some B buds that I don’t really need. All A from now on :)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Haha thanks! Yup hoping for some bigger flowers this run for sure! Got a few girls with beefy stalks :D
For what it's worth, small nugs are fine as long as they get plump. At about week 3 of flower you can tell which individual flower sites don't look promising. Some lower stuff does great, especially if you are limiting the number of tops.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Of course! But if you have less plant (keeping only a few cola) the lower stuff will plump up earlier and faster. What is "larf" just moves lower down each limb. With 4 main cola, you can leave flower sites lower on each limb and they still get fat. Light penetration is better too.
Was just curious I pluck em and was wondering if that could stress em vs cutting 😬

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Was just curious I pluck em and was wondering if that could stress em vs cutting 😬
For sprouts in veg I like to wait until they are big enough to get scissors around the stem. Depending on how high up the plant they are I might leave the fan leaf.

Once it has pistils I wait until you see how many. You can have 2 nugs on the same limb, same node, and one is a keeper, one s larf. If it has a few sparse pistils and a clump of leaves it's gone. There's nothing there to plump up. Once they start putting out real flowers it's a judgement call.

Status
Not open for further replies.