Desert Rose Grow Labs Logbook - Ari’s Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I’m not sure if BD1 is crazy or if I did something to her but I started her at the same time as the MK and ICE1. She’s thrown colours, even her little baby hairs are purple! And now I’m noticing some slight mutations on her leaves in the form of double razors.

Most of these issues actually look pretty cool. They’re just making her grow slower, or possibly we have a chicken and egg situation with me stressing her somehow haha!

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Here is the latest. It’s a bit of a mess in the veg tent right now. Some of these girls are not the happiest campers, but they should all be fine. I’m going to throw BD1 into a 3G pot soon here. I haven’t given them a drench watering yet but I think most of them can handle it for their next watering. Both new JOTI seeds are looking healthy and making good progress.
IMG_1972.JPG

And the flowering tent is just wrapping up day 46. My mum actually came to visit and I dabbed my finger on the SLH and asked her what it smelled like and she said citrus-y! Hahaha I was definitely expecting her to say smells like that skunk!
IMG_1975.JPG
SLH:
IMG_1971.JPG
AK48:
IMG_1970.JPG

Thank you for taking me back! I love this community and I’m really happy to be here! ☮

Last edited:

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Here is the latest. It’s a bit of a mess in the veg tent right now. Some of these girls are not the happiest campers, but they should all be fine. I’m going to throw BD1 into a 3G pot soon here. I haven’t given them a drench watering yet but I think most of them can handle it for their next watering. Both new JOTI seeds are looking healthy and making good progress.
View attachment 48244

And the flowering tent is just wrapping up day 46. My mum actually came to visit and I dabbed my finger on the SLH and asked her what it smelled like and she said citrus-y! Hahaha I was definitely expecting her to say smells like that skunk!
View attachment 48247
SLH:
View attachment 48245
AK48:
View attachment 48246

Thank you for taking me back! I love this community and I’m really happy to be here! ☮
Happy u back!

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Update on the veg tent. Trimmed up ICE1, she’s looking a lot better! Also topped the SLH as well as the Watermelon a little. Everyone is seeming happy since their drench watering :)

IMG_1993.jpg

What are you?!?! (BD1)

IMG_1994.jpg

Sorry for the brutal pictures, I think I sourced a friend who can lend me an old camera for a while next week. Have a great day friends! ☮

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
My main man @Phylex just hooked it up for real!! I’d like to say a massive thank you and also shout out your website for being probably the cleanest and most thorough out there! If anyone hasn’t seen Phylex’s thread it’s wonderful and he has some of the best smoke report and beautiful strains (That purple GelatOG o_O) I’ve ever seen! I cannot wait to dive into these!! I’m planning on running the Clairvoyant and Ground Pounder next run! :love: I will definitely keep good track of them especially the Claire! Thanks again!!
C3C8E064-5B6D-47B8-932D-0538050B5E26.jpeg6EF25183-00F4-4289-AE2B-FD2483019848.jpeg

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Awesome to see they arrived safely and thank you for the kind words. I hope you find that purple pheno in the Ground Pounder. Clairvoyant is one of the testers, so any info gathered is greatly appreciated. I look forward to following along and thank you for sharing some of your space.

Status
Not open for further replies.