Desert Rose Grow Labs Logbook - Ari’s Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I also smoked a tester branch off the SLH and wowza what a good smoke! Very smooth and then a nice lemon hit to back it up! Also smells very lemony! I love her for a daytime smoke, makes me feel good and I get a lot done and I’m happy about it! She’s also not nearly as seeded as the AK. I picked a few seeds off the top of some buds and that was it on that branch.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I also smoked a tester branch off the SLH and wowza what a good smoke! Very smooth and then a nice lemon hit to back it up! Also smells very lemony! I love her for a daytime smoke, makes me feel good and I get a lot done and I’m happy about it! She’s also not nearly as seeded as the AK. I picked a few seeds off the top of some buds and that was it on that branch.
SLH is some nice tasting smoke and has enough kick to make it worth running for sure. Turpman has some nice SLH as well.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Oh gosh what a week friends!! I received a few packages from some awesome awesome people! I want to take a moment to shout them all out if you don’t mind..

@gwheels I messaged this dude I never talked to before about some seeds I was interested in. Not only did he offer some up (for nothing in return) but he added a couple beauty bonuses for me to try out like Nigerian Granny! Thank you so much G, you’re a straight up guy and I hope I can hit you back one day! ☮

@sfrigon1 My dude! My buddy! Thank you so much for the trade and the extras you tossed in for me! I can’t wait to run some of these! I already dunked three of your SfrigOG Autos! Lol I named them for you, we can work on it. And soon to give life to Strawberry Banana, El Fuego, and Topanga Stars!!! You’re the best!! :love:

@thenotsoesoteric Wooo baby! I know you got that fire and I’m stoked to have the opportunity to run some! I will have to pop another order in soon and get one or two of those LVTK crosses! Thank you so much for the extras, I will be running the Dynoberry Bites and Black Grapes Dumdum right away for sure! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.