Desert Rose Grow Labs Logbook - Ari’s Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Hello friends!

I’m going to make this opening short. I want to thank you for having me first of all!

I recently expanded into a two tent setup, so this current flower run was actually supposed to be in my 3x3, not my new 4.5x4.5. I also wanted to try a new defoiling method, hard at days 1 and 21 and then add the net. Well that was silly, but I learned defoiling is huge! Anyways, enough of the excuses...

My lights are 400W COBs in a 3x3, mix of 3K and 4K run at 50W. Can run from 100-400W. The flower light is a Cali Lightworks SS1100 with UVB and Controller.

In the flower tent we have a Super Lemon Haze from Greenhouse Seeds, an AK48 Bagseed, and a Chocolope from RQS. The Chocolope is from seed, the other two I’ve run previously.

In the veg tent we have, from Nirvana Seeds, 2xICE, 2xBlue Dream, 1xMaster Kush. We also have a new SLH seed from GHS and a Watermelon from a good friend I met off another site. All are feminized and from seed, except the Watermelon is a clone.

Here’s a couple pics to get you going... (Start of day 29 of 12/12):
7D943BF6-0133-4CE6-9933-1068B0A4BD49.jpeg
SLH Closeup:
D0D0AB64-6222-4F5A-8447-F2FB0064635D.jpeg
Veg Tent, ICE has Black Tags:

8214D793-DB1B-46DD-8750-0D43CD9F2959.jpeg

Thank you for stopping in and checking out my log! Please feel free to comment, provide tips, ask questions, anything! I hope to see you all around! Have a great one friends! ☮💕

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello friends!

I’m going to make this opening short. I want to thank you for having me first of all!

I recently expanded into a two tent setup, so this current flower run was actually supposed to be in my 3x3, not my new 4.5x4.5. I also wanted to try a new defoiling method, hard at days 1 and 21 and then add the net. Well that was silly, but I learned defoiling is huge! Anyways, enough of the excuses...

My lights are 400W COBs in a 3x3, mix of 3K and 4K run at 50W. Can run from 100-400W. The flower light is a Cali Lightworks SS1100 with UVB and Controller.

In the flower tent we have a Super Lemon Haze from Greenhouse Seeds, an AK48 Bagseed, and a Chocolope from RQS. The Chocolope is from seed, the other two I’ve run previously.

In the veg tent we have, from Nirvana Seeds, 2xICE, 2xBlue Dream, 1xMaster Kush. We also have a new SLH seed from GHS and a Watermelon from a good friend I met off another site. All are feminized and from seed, except the Watermelon is a clone.

Here’s a couple pics to get you going... (Start of day 29 of 12/12):
View attachment 44347
SLH Closeup:
View attachment 44350
Veg Tent, ICE has Black Tags:
View attachment 44363

Thank you for stopping in and checking out my log! Please feel free to comment, provide tips, ask questions, anything! I hope to see you all around! Have a great one friends! ☮💕
LOL....I see what you did there. Following along. Waiting to get approved though as a member before I can comment.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I can dig it! I love training and have been slacking in it myself. It's perfect to me. You did exceptional considering the facts now. Can't wait to get back into training my ladies. Just need to hunt out some keepers first then have fun with the clones.
Thank you again!! I know this place is called ChuckersParadise, so in that spirit I will say my first cross will be done in summertime with CS and it will be with one of my ICE girls and my new SLH seed.

Her name will be Iced Lemonaze :love:💕

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
LOL....I see what you did there. Following along. Waiting to get approved though as a member before I can comment.
Whoa what the heck! This just showed up for me like 55 minutes late after all these other comments haha!

Thanks for coming over! Hey everyone this is my closest internet friend!! @TheSadVeryBadMadGrower

This other character probably can’t post yet cause he’s new too, but he’s my other best friend!! @sfrigon1

Welcome to Paradise friends!!!

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
He's the reason I'm here lol learned a ton from him and several of the others here in my readings at the "other places", forgot the names of those sites though 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
I will have to scope his mild post history throughout the next... DECADE!!! Haha! But honestly can’t wait to read a bunch of journals and hopefully apply a few tweaks here and there!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.