Desert Rose Grow Labs Logbook - Ari’s Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
Thanks buddy!!

Sorry, good point haha! Day 22 was all the photos yesterday, so SLH today is on Day 23.

I had good success with it last run but didn’t lollipop hard enough, just did the leaf strip and had a good amount of larf in the end. I am lollipopping off anything that looks weak or lighter green this run hoping for bigger top nuggets and little/no larf.
Yeah, I like to combine a good leaf strip and clean up the undergrowth myself. Growing nugs, not popcorn.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Wow u are gonna have a good one ! . The slh looks to be perfectly spread!!! Gorgeous 😍
Thank you bud! A few have some nice natural spread, but like you said to me somewhere else, I’m going to tug a few branches down here and there to get a bit more spread :)

And that ICE1 was some kind of weird freak, if it doesn’t show me something in the next couple weeks it might get the cull.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Dam u got pretty lucky w that watermelon . 😍
Yes I did! A very nice gentleman hooked me up with this beauty clone! I couldn’t be more grateful, blazed me up and we watched a Flames game too! Thanks so much if you ever see this buddy!!

He says it’s supposed to be very sticky and stanky with fat buds!! Great start so far!! 🥰

Status
Not open for further replies.