Desert Rose Grow Labs Logbook - Ari’s Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Alright friends, here we are at the end of week 5 of 12/12. We had a minor to catastrophic pollination problem (I’m honestly not sure yet) from the Chocolope, so we are down to two babies now. I think the SLH is looking her usual self for the most part. She does have some seeds coming but nowhere near how the AK does. It seems like half the sites on the AK got hit to some extent :(

SLH:
F3285D7A-8180-4CA2-8B8E-A743F5319F1A.jpeg
AK48:
448ED710-877C-421C-B2AA-FE9419F9DDD7.jpeg

I’ll get some bud shots tomorrow, I just snuck these right before lights out. The leaf to bud ratio on the AK is just horrendous, I’m ashamed to be sharing it with you guys LOL! I cannot wait to get this next run going! I’m considering chopping these girls at 10 no matter what and just getting on with it.

Have a good day everyone! ☮

Last edited:

sandman83

Super Active Member
No don’t be worried this is a trash bag seed haha :) Could honestly be crossed with anything.
Well my nirvana genetics aren't rated much better around here =). What did you use for your netting? I was thinking of building a few 3x3 wood frames and stretching some netting across em. I need some better supports this run but I don't want to block off all my walkways or I'll be stuck in the doorway looking in.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Well my nirvana genetics aren't rated much better around here =). What did you use for your netting? I was thinking of building a few 3x3 wood frames and stretching some netting across em. I need some better supports this run but I don't want to block off all my walkways or I'll be stuck in the doorway looking in.
I used 3/4” PVC because I had all the elbows already from my last tent :) And the string is just from the dollar store haha! I might not use a net next run if I can train my babies well enough. We’ll see.

Im running mostly Nirvana beans next run. They can’t be worse than what I’ve grown. Guaranteed

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
Alright friends, here we are at the end of week 5 of 12/12. We had a minor to catastrophic pollination problem (I’m honestly not sure yet) from the Chocolope, so we are down to two babies now. I think the SLH is looking her usual self for the most part. She does have some seeds coming but nowhere near how the AK does. It seems like half the sites on the AK got hit to some extent :(

SLH:
View attachment 45979
AK48:
View attachment 45980

I’ll get some bud shots tomorrow, I just snuck these right before lights out. The leaf to bud ratio on the AK is just horrendous, I’m ashamed to be sharing it with you guys LOL! I cannot wait to get this next run going! I’m considering chopping these girls at 10 no matter what and just getting on with it.

Have a good day everyone! ☮
SLH in there

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Hello again friends! I said I’d grab a few closeups, these are the best I could get with my phone :)
SLH:
59ED36C4-C278-4EEE-B10C-3E40C5F2D6B2.jpeg
AK48:
EAC06C65-CEB7-41B3-BDAC-AA2FA5A2E456.jpeg
EB1CEA82-F203-4452-B074-4BA8AA96C3B1.jpeg

Have a great day everyone!! ☮

PS no need to comment on the AK, she’s already dead to me. When I grind up her buds from the last run my grinder looks like half leaf material and I trimmed her very tight. Just a bunk girl

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I was hoping the heavy defoil on day 1 and 21 would help the AK bud sites but it did nothing for her. Her buds are also weak as heck so I was hoping the UVB would make her a bit more potent so we’ll see on that front. Her high is actually quite nice it’s just near impossible to get with how weak it is!

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Yup that’s most certainly the plan, especially with her pollination issue as well! Probably mostly butter and maybe experiment with a tincture :)

Oh I’ll message you about hash I have questions.
I believe there are several threads already on hash making in the concentrate and oil thread. I stopped using the scrog not that it is not effective it just your plant or plants can not be removed from the area. I like being able to take them out once a week for trimming and nanner checks. You never know when something goes wrong unless you check them regularly. While i have mine out and trimming i turn the over head light out and use a small led flashlight. If there is a nanner on the plant they show up well under that light scenario well. Your grows really look clean and on point so i am guessing genetics on the nanners.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
One God’s Bubba and one BlackBerry Hammer in the water! LETS GO!! Thanks Hawk! :D

Crimson Crystal almost got the dunk! Sounded so tasty!

Next run Crimson Crystal and DryPie (Afghani x DosiPie) will spread their wings! Scope this new selection from my man Hawkoio!!
D768FE94-1E7A-40C3-AE9C-BD182410B85B.jpeg

Last edited:

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I believe there are several threads already on hash making in the concentrate and oil thread. I stopped using the scrog not that it is not effective it just your plant or plants can not be removed from the area. I like being able to take them out once a week for trimming and nanner checks. You never know when something goes wrong unless you check them regularly. While i have mine out and trimming i turn the over head light out and use a small led flashlight. If there is a nanner on the plant they show up well under that light scenario well. Your grows really look clean and on point so i am guessing genetics on the nanners.
Yes well said! After doing the net late this time it made me realize I don’t even need it. My original plan was to only have 4 plants in there but that’s impossible haha! I’m now thinking 8 or 9 in there at a manageable size :) thanks for the headlamp idea I actually have one somewhere! :D

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
BB Hammer and God’s Bubba both broke seed less than 18 hours from dunk! New record! Going to throw them into cubes later this evening and they should be ready for their closeups in about 3 days time! :D

Also potting everyone into a 3G container probably tomorrow. I can’t water both tents every day hahaha! I mean I can but I like the uniformity, the MK is outgrowing her 1G fast.

Last edited:

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Apprentice ? 👎 GROW MASTER ! 👏✌
Hahaha! Thank you very much for stopping by Baron :D I really appreciate your kind words, very sweet!

I am definitely still in the learning phase overall, but I guess 99% of growers are or should be. Aside, if this next run goes as planned maybe I will be worthy of a change. The amount I’ve learned in a couple weeks of being here is unbelievable.

I will post a photo update of the veg tent tomorrow, it’s starting to look really lush in there now!

Have a wonderful Sunday, Baron and friends!! ☮

Baron

Really Active Member
Hahaha! Thank you very much for stopping by Baron :D I really appreciate your kind words, very sweet!

I am definitely still in the learning phase overall, but I guess 99% of growers are or should be. Aside, if this next run goes as planned maybe I will be worthy of a change. The amount I’ve learned in a couple weeks of being here is unbelievable.

I will post a photo update of the veg tent tomorrow, it’s starting to look really lush in there now!

Have a wonderful Sunday, Baron and friends!! ☮
I hear you sister, dropped my first bean ever about 6 months ago. I stumbled upon this place by accident and it has been an unbelievable resource. Great people with great advice. A true community or village, I just wish that I lived where I could brag about it, anyway welcome my friend. ✌

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I hear you sister, dropped my first bean ever about 6 months ago. I stumbled upon this place by accident and it has been an unbelievable resource. Great people with great advice. A true community or village, I just wish that I lived where I could brag about it, anyway welcome my friend. ✌
That’s awesome! Do you have a grow log I can check out? :D

Ya it truly it is a shame this glorious plant isn’t grown on everyone's balcony or deck and in every basement worldwide. The world sure would be a happy place :love: :ROFLMAO:

And I just can’t say enough great things about this place, unbelievable. The people here are fantastic!

Baron

Really Active Member
That’s awesome! Do you have a grow log I can check out? :D

Ya it truly it is a shame this glorious plant isn’t grown on everyone's balcony or deck and in every basement worldwide. The world sure would be a happy place :love: :ROFLMAO:

And I just can’t say enough great things about this place, unbelievable. The people here are fantastic!
Kinda, in journals , First grow and grow 2.5. In infirmary, 2nd grow having problems. Not much to look at yet. I would love to have some plants like yours.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Kinda, in journals , First grow and grow 2.5. In infirmary, 2nd grow having problems. Not much to look at yet. I would love to have some plants like yours.
Awe thank you! I will definitely check those out!

My family has a background in gardening so I am pretty comfortable with plants in general and I feel like they like me. I have had so many little problems along the way though in my going on 16 month journey. There is no question that there isn’t enough reading and research in the world that can prepare you for a full weed plant grow. That’s why I’m here, hoping to keep getting better!

I appreciate your kind words! I feel like I learned a lot about training my plants and how they respond once they’re in flower recently. It’s so hard to plan these grows but planning is also necessary. I’m hoping I can take my learnings over the past 16 months and really hit this next run out of the park!

Last edited:

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Hey friends! Here is the latest on the veg tent... Everyone is looking healthy today and I’m in the midst of potting up 5 of the 7. The tiny SLH and the once stalled BD will stay put for now to be safe. The God’s Bubba and BB Hammer are in the tiny dome in the bottom left. Here are the babies!!
Screen Shot 2020-02-02 at 6.45.45 PM.png
Watermelon:
78B37B65-F024-4571-9E3C-9A30E70B75AC.jpeg
ICE1:
Screen Shot 2020-02-02 at 6.48.19 PM.png
ICE2:
5797DCFE-E2BB-4D90-9B9D-8F1A1162E2BB.jpeg
Blue Dream1:
8156294E-B36F-409A-A760-D3080E1EAF77.jpeg
Blue Dream2:
E067E0F2-F910-45E7-BB27-641CC2C7ABDA.jpeg

The MK got a trim and wasn’t ready for her closeup haha!

Have a good week everyone! ☮

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.