D.I.Y. LED component suppliers (US)

shimz

vapest
I have 2 quantum boards which draw 288 watts each,vi got the on scratch and Dent from HLG for $150 each and 2 drivers for $65.00 each. Built my own frame and for $215.00 each I average around 1.2 to 1.5 grams per watt. These things put out the par. Each will cover a 3x3 for flower and 4x4 for veg. Wiring them is super easy.
Which quantum boards draw 288W each?

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Full kit with driver and all accessories (little more expensive)
Diy kit ( heatsink and quantum boards)

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Full kit with driver and all accessories (little more expensive)
Diy kit ( heatsink and quantum boards)
I bought the bottom kit and had to buy the driver and anotherc$15.00 worth of accessories. If you don't have all the parts just get the full kit.

shimz

vapest
Rockin' it. I have a couple tables running 4x 288v2's at around 400w each. They sometimes get pretty close, like 10", but I try to keep them more than 12" away. My plants are strong like bull by the time they get to flower phase. 1 plant, 1 light. I'm told this is "Aussie style".

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Rockin' it. I have a couple tables running 4x 288v2's at around 400w each. They sometimes get pretty close, like 10", but I try to keep them more than 12" away. My plants are strong like bull by the time they get to flower phase. 1 plant, 1 light. I'm told this is "Aussie style".
I love mine. Dense buds