D.I.Y. LED component suppliers (US)

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Im curious to see where everyone is getting their LED components for DIY in the States. Couple of the places I went to last year are seemingly not doing anything anymore and are always out of stock, etc. If you have a link to share where to buy DIY LED components, this is the spot to post em and help the DIY LED community!

Last edited:

Boybelue

Super Active Member
I'm curious too. I'm just "scared" to switch over. If I do switch, I'll do it for veg only at first and see how it goes. I'll watch this thread for ideas :)
Me too! I just finished buying my crees for a build i started 2-3 yrs ago, lost interest and regained recently. Now the strips have me reading and searching everywhere! Where is everybody purchasing thier strips?

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Me too! I just finished buying my crees for a build i started 2-3 yrs ago, lost interest and regained recently. Now the strips have me reading and searching everywhere! Where is everybody purchasing thier strips?
Im still wanting to do more COB builds but am waiting to see if someone can point me in the right direction to get components like Citi 1212', BJB holders, 120-140mm HS (predrilled) etc.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
If that's a 5 pack than nevermind lol. I would take the 5
Hell, Cobkits has gen 5 Citi 1212's still (not many color options) at like $8 each. I think the 80 cri are sold out but they carry the 90 cri. This is one of the places I mention that seems like they are just bleeding out remaining stock.

I did find a US supplier on Amazon months back that has Meanwell drivers relatively cheap (bought my 185-C1400B for $49 shipped). Had it in 24 hrs with Prime.

Last edited:

Boybelue

Super Active Member
Believe I paid $184.87 for six gen 6 1212 citi cobs, the 97 cri 3000k ones and a mean well 480 A model
Thanks for the link, I was gonna grab 4 more but they only have one in stock like the ones i picked up from ebay. But yeah 9 bucks plus shipping, if it aint to bad, is a better deal. I have 12 so far but would like to run 16 softer over a 4x4. What current you pushin yours at?