Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Black Domina came down pushed her 9 weeks...View attachment 59846
View attachment 59848
Trimmed and jarred the first run of MAC1
View attachment 59847
27 grams minus a few tester nugs
View attachment 59849
Threw the 4th MAC from flower tent 2 into 1 rearranged a bitView attachment 59845
Front row - AdubxBBC, White Gold, MAC1 III, Adub s1
Far right - Savannah GMOxBBC
Back row - GMO Cake, MAC1 V, MAC1 IV
Dam dude! Looks like sum fire! Nice job man!
Hell if id of known u had sum of that dank bout ready to smoke, id of had u toss in a sample nugg in with those beans we traded.... Lol
Some frosty stuff there, good work!👍

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Dam dude! Looks like sum fire! Nice job man!
Hell if id of known u had sum of that dank bout ready to smoke, id of had u toss in a sample nugg in with those beans we traded.... Lol
Some frosty stuff there, good work!👍
Too paranoid to do all that lmao if only i had the balls for that lol. If only we were like Canada.
Tbh im quite envious of them and theyre ability to send anything canna-related through the mail.
Thanks Big bro. The MAC's stupid covered.
The black domina ended up surprising me.
It swelled heavy the last two weeks...like almost tripled in weight and they're solid...all my mid tier buds look like top colas.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Poultree...my own personal pheno of baked chicken
First clone popped a small root today...getting this one ready for flower and turning the clone into a mother. Never in my life would I have thought cannabis could irrefutably smell like baked chicken off a stem rub its truly incredible...it even tastes like it when smoking...and the high is stupid insane. VERY uplifting and energizing but also mentally...Hbastards for the win...20200528_003555.jpg20200528_003600.jpg

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
I know amazon has a crazy selection also ebay ill ask him. Google mac 1 mylar bags
Ahh ok.. Lol. I thought he orderd that bud online somewhere.. Wasnt even lookn at the bags.. Whats in the bags was what i was interested in..
Shit sucks around here i tell ya..
Fuckn street dealers got bullshit that wont get u high. Go to the rec dispensaries around here and they dont even have flower.. All 4 shops no flower..
But they do have .5gram thc carts for 70 bucks a pop. What a fuckn deal... Then they want u to spend 400 on med card if u wanna grow 5 or less...
They wonder why people risk gettn caught growing for personal use.. What a fuckd up state to live in i tell u what.. Gotta love the die hard blue states..
Ps dont waste ur time of ever coming to Illinois! Lol
Thx

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Ahh ok.. Lol. I thought he orderd that bud online somewhere.. Wasnt even lookn at the bags.. Whats in the bags was what i was interested in..
Shit sucks around here i tell ya..
Fuckn street dealers got bullshit that wont get u high. Go to the rec dispensaries around here and they dont even have flower.. All 4 shops no flower..
But they do have .5gram thc carts for 70 bucks a pop. What a fuckn deal... Then they want u to spend 400 on med card if u wanna grow 5 or less...
They wonder why people risk gettn caught growing for personal use.. What a fuckd up state to live in i tell u what.. Gotta love the die hard blue states..
Ps dont waste ur time of ever coming to Illinois! Lol
Thx
I'm in a shit red state. I sympathize.
Heard that though travel ban on Illinois.
The bud in the bag is my MAC1 flower dried and currently curing.