cultivating my sanity

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I am in awe of my library. I owe alot of thanks to quite a few of youse around here. Now to just get a more permanent spot so I can start putting a dent in them. I owe a bunch of these runs but i refuse to run them unless I'm a hundred percent they'll get the love and attention they so desire. 2 months and I'll start popping a few of each here and there, taking 2 clones in case its a keeper.20200424_012803.jpg
BBCxHeathen Hammer
20200424_012915.jpg
AdubxHeathen Hammer
20200424_012943.jpg
Poultree(my cut)xHeathen Hammer
20200424_012851.jpg
Found this today...no idea how this happened. I see heathen hammer lol
20200423_210445.jpg

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Was gone for 6 days the garden suffered. Growmie did as well as he could lol.
Flower tent. Varying ages. View attachment 57987
View attachment 57984
Jenny II (chemdawg) tent 2
View attachment 57986
Underneath Jenny
View attachment 57990
Mother tent everything's sad. I'm home now lol.View attachment 57983
Hdub (AdubxHH) random cactus baby of mine.View attachment 57988View attachment 57989my growmies testers of mine. View attachment 57992
Chocolope #1View attachment 57985
@CrimsonEcho
Lookn dude ! Like the purple one and ones next to it the 2nd pic.🔥
Also in pic#3 i like the training u did to that little tree.. Lol. That ones been veggn a while ehh? Shud yeild quite well for u. I like the long vegged plants myself.
But nice job man and good luck with ur grows!✌

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Lookn dude ! Like the purple one and ones next to it the 2nd pic.🔥
Also in pic#3 i like the training u did to that little tree.. Lol. That ones been veggn a while ehh? Shud yeild quite well for u. I like the long vegged plants myself.
But nice job man and good luck with ur grows!✌
Everything was pristine and green when I left. Shit happens im here now.
Great taste. Youve got your eye on the Mac1.
The 3rd pic is Jenny, pheno hunted by Jesse out of a pack of chemdawgs. Easily 3 months veg. I'll look into it. She's been in the net a month. Forced her into it lol. Bondage was her thing as if it never happened. Honestly should get a half especially if I turn the light up. Well see lol.
The kind words are very appreciated but even I wish i hadn't left for 6 days. Garden suffered a few droughts evidently. Hahaha.
I got back to LSTing heavy. All my mothers are long term. Keep em small easy to move since that's inevitable at this point lol.

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Everything was pristine and green when I left. Shit happens im here now.
Great taste. Youve got your eye on the Mac1.
The 3rd pic is Jenny, pheno hunted by Jesse out of a pack of chemdawgs. Easily 3 months veg. I'll look into it. She's been in the net a month. Forced her into it lol. Bondage was her thing as if it never happened. Honestly should get a half especially if I turn the light up. Well see lol.
The kind words are very appreciated but even I wish i hadn't left for 6 days. Garden suffered a few droughts evidently. Hahaha.
I got back to LSTing heavy. All my mothers are long term. Keep em small easy to move since that's inevitable at this point lol.
I have came back to way worse, looking good man. Pretty pretty good.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I have came back to way worse, looking good man. Pretty pretty good.
only one pretty sir you're being too nice with two lol.
I'm not used to this much yellow especially on vegging plants.
So pretty good'll do.
Tomorrow the garden gets an overall. Then I'll be happy lol. Also I stole my other growmies mac so he didnt ruin it in his drying room. All his stuff taste like the room smells and that's no bueno:sick::sick::sick:

crimsonecho

only one pretty sir you're being too nice with two lol.
I'm not used to this much yellow especially on vegging plants.
So pretty good'll do.
Tomorrow the garden gets an overall. Then I'll be happy lol. Also I stole my other growmies mac so he didnt ruin it in his drying room. All his stuff taste like the room smells and that's no bueno:sick::sick::sick:
I’m sure with a bit of love they will look as good as ever. I sometimes neglect my gals too and i too pay the price for it. Also that’s not a very nice experience, the thing with your buddy. Maybe you should give his room an overall also Hahha

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I’m sure with a bit of love they will look as good as ever. I sometimes neglect my gals too and i too pay the price for it. Also that’s not a very nice experience, the thing with your buddy. Maybe you should give his room an overall also Hahha
lmao
To be quite honest i had more written but I felt like it was putting him down lol but the ghist of it was id overall his place as well.
I just see the plants as a I would a pet so it bothers me when they are not taken care of properly. Especially in my growmies setup.
Love is all they need you're right about that.
And all I've got is time right no.

crimsonecho

lmao
To be quite honest i had more written but I felt like it was putting him down lol but the ghist of it was id overall his place as well.
I just see the plants as a I would a pet so it bothers me when they are not taken care of properly. Especially in my growmies setup.
Love is all they need you're right about that.
And all I've got is time right no.
Of course man they are lovely pets but not quite as delicate as a cat or a dog. Plants are really just better than us meat bags at surviving hahah
And by not telling someone his or hers shortcomings in a friendly nature i don’t think we are being good buddies to them. Imho this is what a friend does.
Good friends also give overalls to their buddies rooms too ahhah so kudos on being one.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Of course man they are lovely pets but not quite as delicate as a cat or a dog. Plants are really just better than us meat bags at surviving hahah
And by not telling someone his or hers shortcomings in a friendly nature i don’t think we are being good buddies to them. Imho this is what a friend does.
Good friends also give overalls to their buddies rooms too ahhah so kudos on being one.
i explain it nicely. he cant handle blunt lol. requires some finesse, so he doesnt get indignant. ive explained his air is stale and needs to be turned over a few times an hour. hes finally hooking up an intake for fresh air. We'll see if he follows through.
overalling his room will require patience a mask gloves and basically everything we wear outside at the moment lol.
looking for motivation this afternoon. ina nut ass funk. mental shit has been having a field day being stuck in the house lol.

crimsonecho

i explain it nicely. he cant handle blunt lol. requires some finesse, so he doesnt get indignant. ive explained his air is stale and needs to be turned over a few times an hour. hes finally hooking up an intake for fresh air. We'll see if he follows through.
overalling his room will require patience a mask gloves and basically everything we wear outside at the moment lol.
looking for motivation this afternoon. ina nut ass funk. mental shit has been having a field day being stuck in the house lol.
I’m usually fine with blunts hahah
man getting indignant is kinda crazy when your friend nudges you in the right direction but people are.. well they’re people. But at least remind me to never smoke any of his stuff!

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I’m usually fine with blunts hahah
man getting indignant is kinda crazy when your friend nudges you in the right direction but people are.. well they’re people. But at least remind me to never smoke any of his stuff!
Ahahaa right blunts are good. Fucking guy lol.
It is crazy but some grown ass men still have some growing to do.get it lmao Ahaha
Crimson I tell you now I would never let anyone smoke his stuff. I threw up after the last bowl hit i took i havent thrown up since college ten years ago. Shit was beyond nasty.
I went from smoking my weed and being like wow i didn't know weed could taste this fucking good to smoking his weed and being like :sick: I didn't know weed could taste this bad.

crimsonecho

Ahahaa right blunts are good. Fucking guy lol.
It is crazy but some grown ass men still have some growing to do.get it lmao Ahaha
Crimson I tell you now I would never let anyone smoke his stuff. I threw up after the last bowl hit i took i havent thrown up since college ten years ago. Shit was beyond nasty.
I went from smoking my weed and being like wow i didn't know weed could taste this fucking good to smoking his weed and being like :sick: I didn't know weed could taste this bad.
oh my sounds nasty. i’m sure your weed is top notch man you don’t have to make yourself suffer to appreciate it properly ahahah

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
i am the pickiest son of a bitch alive. @CrimsonEcho
with that said.
im going to say everything ive grown has been the best weed ive smoked ever.
each new strain blows me away in a different way, appreciating each individually never comparing two.
im not just saying that, im the first to say if i fuck up a dry or dont get the cure right. im still dialing in my system. in the end they all smell fire only problem is there may be 3 grams left by that point lmao.
the chocolope is gas, so much so that im gonna order seeds as well. just need the bank he got them from to insure some type of similarities. his #2 was absolute fire. im sad i couldn't get a clone of that. the only reason i ended up with the #1 was he was showing me at the time his "kush basterd" in a blue solo 8-10". ended up leaving it in my flower tent and i honestly didnt notice for two weeks lol uppotted it into the quart for some of the all around biggest buds ive grown yet. the whole plant was massive nugs lol.