cultivating my sanity

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Right on man. All tho im not sure if claiming to be toms friend is a good idea or not.. His questions and remarks to the guy who started this forum wasnt very intelligent.. But nice to meet u !
Pleasure to meet you brother man. I've seen you react to my posts before, nice to finally chat.
@Tom2m was just tryna get some answers lmao Heisen knows where I stand, on the sidelines watching the drama. I'm just here to grow better, pick up some cool tips, find some fire genetics and grow as a person.
Tent 1IMG_20200213_133127.jpg
GMO x BBC clone second run. Running her bigger this time. Fuckin love this plant.
IMG_20200212_200933.jpgIMG_20200212_200939.jpg

Pleasure to meet you brother man. I've seen you react to my posts before, nice to finally chat.
@Tom2m was just tryna get some answers lmao Heisen knows where I stand, on the sidelines watching the drama. I'm just here to grow better, pick up some cool tips, find some fire genetics and grow as a person.
Tent 1View attachment 49115
GMO x BBC clone second run. Running her bigger this time. Fuckin love this plant.
View attachment 49117View attachment 49116
Lookn good so far.. On that bigger one do u strip the lowers b4 u flower? And if u like that plant those lowers can be kept for clones. Is that light a quantum board? I like them and like to build my own fixtures.
I myself usually allways grow from seed and is usually regs.
In the 2nd photo next to ur bigger plant in bubble bucket u got a plant in brown pot , that things gotta fat stalk on her for a little shrub.. Wont need any support to hold them buds up in flower. Lol. U use silica in ur regimen? Good stuff. I use it alot. Fattens stems, provides immune system boost for plant, & it makes the ph rise. Set my ph in low 5's then a week later it swings back up to low 6's. They like that swing imo.
But thx for posting the pics, and nice chatting with u..

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
You been a bad boy? :ROFLMAO:
giphy (14).gif
On that bigger one do u strip the lowers b4 u flower?
It depends. With her being stout and uniform all around I just strip fan leaves. The lowers looks the the tops and all is well. Her first run was nice ruined the dry by taking a 7 hour nap with the humidifier running🤪😅🤣
IMG_20191219_015000.jpgIMG_20191219_014828.jpg
And if u like that plant those lowers can be kept for clones.
She is a clone.
tenor (14).gif
Is that light a quantum board?
U use silica in ur regimen?
no sir.
Good stuff. I use it alot. Fattens stems, provides immune system boost for plant, & it makes the ph rise. Set my ph in low 5's then a week later it swings back up to low 6's. They like that swing imo.
tenor (5).gif
But thx for posting the pics, and nice chatting with u..
youre welcome? And always a pleasure my new friend.
Oh I get it now! You’re the guy getting rag dolled into the wall :ROFLMAO:
767b2689a5564d93abded523c97c960a.gif