cultivating my sanity

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Space is emptying out in the flower tents.
2 Adub, 1 BBC and my Poultree are ready for flower. The 1 gallons along the back. The BBC is pissed about the lighting situation but somehow i don't have a true veg tent lmao. So nowhere to go. Everything else are future mothers 2 or 3 of every strain for now. Getting them more compact to move. 20200603_014710.jpg
All the clones...
20200603_012917.jpg20200603_012924.jpg

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Space is emptying out in the flower tents.
2 Adub, 1 BBC and my Poultree are ready for flower. The 1 gallons along the back. The BBC is pissed about the lighting situation but somehow i don't have a true veg tent lmao. So nowhere to go. Everything else are future mothers 2 or 3 of every strain for now. Getting them more compact to move. View attachment 60799
All the clones...
View attachment 60801View attachment 60800
So those solo cups are gonna be the moms?

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
It's kinda how I keep my moms...............I keep them in solo's on a shelf that's in my tent room . I'll prune the center lead out, let them pop out 6-7 new shoots, which I then clone. When I take those clones I also shape the mom somewhat. After the clones take, I flower the mom. Then I'll run the 6 and number 7 will be the new mom. A 6' shelf can hold a bunch of those solo's. I light them with reg LED house bulbs, it works pretty good.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
@Jesselikes2post did an outstanding job with her. He pheno hunted a pack of legit Chemdawg and found Jenny 1 & 2. If memory serves 1 was a purple pheno. 2 being the green pheno. The way he spoke of her and the attraction she held in photos made me fall for her like Jesse did. Hence the name Jenny. The love Forrest held for Jenny in the movie is comparable to the love for this pheno. So Chemdawg (Jenny cut) @Big Terps she is heavy lemon turning to a freshly made lemon curd mid to late flower. The flavor is that of her scent, sweet lemons. @Old ST1R the first run of Jenny I tamed the stretch with close lighting didnt do it this time and almost at 21 days into flower shes still stretching lol. She reeksssss when I open the tent.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Jenny just doing her thing...turned the light all the way up...20200606_193721.jpg
Let's see what she can do...definitely gonna push her hard this run...
20200606_223614.jpg
Purple Marmalade as of right now is the best smelling plant in my garden. The BBC was reigning champ but I don't know this PM smells indescribably amazing.(the poultree doesnt count)

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
20200607_152321~2.jpg
Adub s1 stacking heavy and frosting beautifully
Burned her pushing her heavy lol missed a daily top off so the nute concentration got a lol too high20200607_152318.jpg20200607_152329.jpg
GMO Cake is impressing the fuck out of me. And she stinks really bad a very offensive funk but I really like it lol only with cannabis.20200607_152244.jpg
AdubxBBC frost is covering the whole leaf
20200607_152236.jpg

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Thanks homie she really is gonna be special i know it.
@ yougrowyourway
Would you say it leans towards the GMO funk or the cake?
Funky vanilla frosting on my mother. So honestly at the moment shes is somewhat a balance of both. However the funk is really offensive and shines over the sweet frosting undertones. Like really nasty that if it wasnt cannabis id probably be queasy.
What nutes you running??
Megacrop and Advanced together for flower lol.