cultivating my sanity

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
YGY definitely needs to be the moderator of time-out! Release the hounds!!!
I'm giving amos back his account. He is one of the few people here I talked to on the phone. If he wanted to really hurt me he could have done alot more than post details from a PM. I think he regrets what he did and honestly I think his reaction was more emotionally driven than just being a cunt.
Plus I'm tired of banning his socks. I would have done the same for anyone else on this forum if the shoe fit. I wont hold grudges and dont condone it.
Were all here growing the weed and we all make mistakes. Thanks to anyone who can understand.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'm giving amos back his account. He is one of the few people here I talked to on the phone. If he wanted to really hurt me he could have done alot more than post details from a PM. I think he regrets what he did and honestly I think his reaction was more emotionally driven than just being a cunt.
Plus I'm tired of banning his socks. I would have done the same for anyone else on this forum if the shoe fit. I wont hold grudges and dont condone it.
Were all here growing the weed and we all make mistakes. Thanks to anyone who can understand.
He should still have to wear a hat

Notch Hohnson

Banned
I love you, too, Uncle H. But what am I gonna do with these?
1585292196078.png

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
(y)

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
No man, you're confusing the notch with that foof that recently quit the site.

View attachment 54364
So this place will forever be known as the place that accepts liars, cowards narcs and seen over by a tyrant too weak to enforce His own tyranny, Jesse is 1000x the Man most of You are especially You Anus since Your daddy wasn't but half a Man Himself . Keep thinking You have achieved something here, the People who have guts, honor and are Men know what You are and now see what most here are , scumbag POS sheep . Friends I have made here may Your swords be wet , like a Young girl in her prime and the rest You never mattered anyway . enjoy the place, I hate what You have done with it. Thank the Gods none of You pussies were in a fighting position next to Me .

Big Perm

Budtender
So this place will forever be known as the place that accepts liars, cowards narcs and seen over by a tyrant too weak to enforce His own tyranny, Jesse is 1000x the Man most of You are especially You Anus since Your daddy wasn't but half a Man Himself . Keep thinking You have achieved something here, the People who have guts, honor and are Men know what You are and now see what most here are , scumbag POS sheep . Friends I have made here may Your swords be wet , like a Young girl in her prime and the rest You never mattered anyway . enjoy the place, I hate what You have done with it. Thank the Gods none of You pussies were in a fighting position next to Me .
I liked jesse. Sucks that he's gone.
Don't lump everyone together under one label here. Amos and Heisen had some shit go down. If anyone has any say in it, it's them. That doesn't make us all pussies. Some people here aren't only here for the Heisen thread.
Sheep? Who is the one saying they quit and calling the rest of us out for staying? I thought you were cool with Heisen? Now he's a Tyrant? Have you met Amos's daddy?
Oh, and I was in the military, too. I wouldn't want to be in a foxhole either with someone that might shoot me based on my opinions.

Weed Legend

Have you met Amos's daddy?
I have, when he played drums in the Turtles. He was fantastic. I told him, "You know, you're wasting your skills with Flo and Eddie [Howard and Mark stole those nicknames from me years later]. You should leave 'em, and come play drums in my new band, Crosby, Stills and Fergusen." He took my advice, but had to wait because his band was still touring. By the time he joined, I'd left CS&F to play catcher for the Dodgers, where I made a still legendary throw in the World Series playing right field. Not many people know this.