cultivating my sanity

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Here we go again with u... Now wtf did i do to u by giving others compliments on their plants? U hit the turd or dislike sign for 6 of my posts to other members ? So now what? Lets hear this? I thought we settled this shit a month or 2 ago? Dont get it? I mean why are u on here? Just to cause drama ? Your the only one i see on here that constantly fucks with everyone. How bout u just leave me alone on here , and spend more time talkn bout the plant we all love..

Here il try to be a adult and il start over with u..

Do u still got all of those puppies u posted not long ago? What strains u got going in ur tent atm? I can be civil with u if ud do the same? Either way its on u how it goes from here... Im not here for drama. ?

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
@Big Terps
I didn't say a word to you but here you are. I just don't like you. Sorry.
Why am I here you ask? I came to the forums originally for better genetics and firsthand knowledge from experienced growers. Followed Heisen and all the orginsls here from RIU. Stayed around for the friendships I built. Forum went through a cleanse not too long ago and a lot of so called friends left for newer ventures. I've just been trying to get back into being here when most of the people that frequented my thread are now gone. Just looking for the motivation to have more of a presence around here. As for fucking with everyone, most know I'm not serious and just a dick. I haven't been on as much the last few months so not too sure of who I've been fucking with lately but I used to be the self proclaimed resident asshole for a reason, just so everyone knew I am just a dick. You and I hashed it out in pms, where I brought it, because you went off in the thread. You seem like a nice guy when you want to be but to me you're unstable and not worth my time. No need to be civil with me just don't address me. Try not to let simple dislikes and laughs on your comments bother you enough to come visit me here.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
@Big Terps
I didn't say a word to you but here you are. I just don't like you. Sorry.
Why am I here you ask? I came to the forums originally for better genetics and firsthand knowledge from experienced growers. Followed Heisen and all the orginsls here from RIU. Stayed around for the friendships I built. Forum went through a cleanse not too long ago and a lot of so called friends left for newer ventures. I've just been trying to get back into being here when most of the people that frequented my thread are now gone. Just looking for the motivation to have more of a presence around here. As for fucking with everyone, most know I'm not serious and just a dick. I haven't been on as much the last few months so not too sure of who I've been fucking with lately but I used to be the self proclaimed resident asshole for a reason, just so everyone knew I am just a dick. You and I hashed it out in pms, where I brought it, because you went off in the thread. You seem like a nice guy when you want to be but to me you're unstable and not worth my time. No need to be civil with me just don't address me. Try not to let simple dislikes and laughs on your comments bother you enough to come visit me here.
U didnt say a word to me ur right. But u did hit the turd sign on every post i made ? Thats not fucking with me? It wasnt addressed to u nor was anything i said disrespectful? Just kinda puzzled on why u only single me out when i was just giving compliments and asking questions i wanted to no..
If i did the same to u wood think it was kinda weird or odd? I tried to message u in pm but u got ur profile limited to who can see it so i couldn't message u privately..
I came here for the same reasons as u did. If anyone is unstable it wood be u with out of the blue disliking posts when sumbody is complementing another growers plants? That is just odd to me.
U too are prolly a decent guy but just dont understand the attention u crave by being a dick like u said to others? What good is to come from being that way to people who u only no from chatting online with? We can just settle it like adults and get along civil or just not even talk at all.. Either is fine with me just am not here to play soap opera dramatics with u or anyone else. So nice talkn with u hope we can get past this.. Thx have a good one.✌

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
U didnt say a word to me ur right. But u did hit the turd sign on every post i made ? Thats not fucking with me? It wasnt addressed to u nor was anything i said disrespectful? Just kinda puzzled on why u only single me out when i was just giving compliments and asking questions i wanted to no..
If i did the same to u wood think it was kinda weird or odd? I tried to message u in pm but u got ur profile limited to who can see it so i couldn't message u privately..
I came here for the same reasons as u did. If anyone is unstable it wood be u with out of the blue disliking posts when sumbody is complementing another growers plants? That is just odd to me.
U too are prolly a decent guy but just dont understand the attention u crave by being a dick like u said to others? What good is to come from being that way to people who u only no from chatting online with? We can just settle it like adults and get along civil or just not even talk at all.. Either is fine with me just am not here to play soap opera dramatics with u or anyone else. So nice talkn with u hope we can get past this.. Thx have a good one.✌
Tell em terps!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Who put you here ? Yourself?? I am really high and i dont get it.

Lets bust you out...No one loves everyone but me and i still hate lots of people. Lets all smoke stronger weed and hate eacn other in our heads where it belongs :D

Whirled Peas for everyone !!!

And then you realize why.....so i made this stupid SAF coconut oil...like stronger than usual. Its only buds (OBSM/Wedding Dub and stuff) and 1/4 or 1/2 of hash...i licked 1 spoon...wow. It may be toxic strong...

The spoon needs to melt before i will be happy but im getting there...sorry stoned squirrel sideroute.

Why dont you ignore each other and each have your own grow journal....and you know what man i dont mind turning into my old man...he is a solid dude but that really sounds like my mom.

its a button click it...lets get growing for fuck sakes!!!