CSI: HUMBOLDT

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
You make that sound like a bad thing. 🤔
Now it's caleb this and that, lol, I followed him when it was noname times, and he was and still is all knowledge and grow and show. Caleb sounds soft from the way I pictured him all those years. Go back and look at his grows at icmag, under wtr. Things of beauty.

Streetpro09

Tester
Now it's caleb this and that, lol, I followed him when it was noname times, and he was and still is all knowledge and grow and show. Caleb sounds soft from the way I pictured him all those years. Go back and look at his grows at icmag, under wtr. Things of beauty.
It's early for me and i just didn't know how to take your redneck comment. Not like i know much about you or him so i didn't know it was a joke.

Now a days anything redneck or white trash is a big no no. 😇

Peacehead

Yea
It's early for me and i just didn't know how to take your redneck comment. Not like i know much about you or him so i didn't know it was a joke.

I was thinking the same thing. In these times that is usually in a negative way. Especially in these times of the media pushing the fake narrative of this overwhelming racism everywhere (It’s there but they’re clearly trying to divide by race for stronger Democratic Party affiliation) and the current cancel culture. “White trash” could be “racist” just all depends on who you ask or what their view points are.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Nah, it's all bullshit. It's like the "N" word. Some can use it and some can't regardless of whether that makes sense, and it is only derogatory when placed in context, or by who said it. Someone in NYC or SanFran using that term would likely not be OK...

Does anyone have photos of the following?
Big Bad Wolf 2.0
Cali Orange S1
Chem '91 x Durban Poison
Purple Hindu Kush x Triangle Kush
The White x Chem '91
Trinity x Triangle Kush
WiFi #43 x Bubblegum
WiFi #43 x Triangle Kush

I would like to use these photos on my website, and showcase them on IG(will give credit to each grower).

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
It sounds really bad I thought the same thing. I think it is an old username/handle 😂
It was his username at icmag for years. Should've known the lil pussies get their panties in a wad 🤣. You do know what an icmag is, don't youins, lol, goofs, ready to be offended by anything, are you all darkies?. Lol don't be the stupid guy. Hehe

Sparks714

Is that the Breeder Steve Sweet Pink? We used to get the Mikado or the Japanese Indica back in the day. Great stuff. Remember a bag had a bud with a catapiller stuck in tricome goo in it. Need to know more.
No, sorry. This "Sweet Pink Stink "- (Bubblegum × Purple Urkle) was bred by CSI Humboldt. Sorry for taking so long to reply. 😁👍

Sparks714

Does anyone have photos of the following?
Big Bad Wolf 2.0
Cali Orange S1
Chem '91 x Durban Poison
Purple Hindu Kush x Triangle Kush
The White x Chem '91
Trinity x Triangle Kush
WiFi #43 x Bubblegum
WiFi #43 x Triangle Kush

I would like to use these photos on my website, and showcase them on IG(will give credit to each grower).
You just passed a pic of the Three Queens (Wifi#43 × Bubba Kush). Grown by me.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I picked up a pack of Chemdog '91 and Chemdog D S1 fems for about $12/bean with a free 3-pack of UK Cheese fem S1's. I want to expand my knowledge base growing out the stuff that everything else was made from ;)