CSI: HUMBOLDT

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
Had to break out the HPS for the 9-12 week stretch. This bulb was for growing coral in fish tanks.

20220205_181824.jpg

20220205_181811.jpg

Emerald Bay Urkle funky og gas terps hands down both pheonos won the frost award this grow.

20220205_181905.jpg

Zkittlez T1000 Full on lime Zkittlez on the nose super frosty.

20220205_181608.jpg

20220205_181604.jpg

20220205_181557.jpg

2 phenos of the FF X MendoPurps. The purple one jumped the tent with a couple nanners and foxtails most likely my doing on timings with nutes. Tops are rock hard. Just ordered everything just released with FF in it wild bud structure.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
View attachment 108192

View attachment 108193

Ordered 3 packs from BDSC that blew out and 3 from CSI and Caleb kicked down 4 full sized packs and 7 freebie packs including the new release of Ruthless Runtz 🤜💥
I have sworn off buying beans until I drop a lot of what I have - but how exactly did you accomplish this? He is definitely one of the breeders I'll go back to.

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
I have sworn off buying beans until I drop a lot of what I have - but how exactly did you accomplish this? He is definitely one of the breeders I'll go back to.
Quite honestly I just included a nice note how well last year's crop of his that I ran and was looking forward to running these new strains he dropped. Not to mention I sent him a link to Chuckers CSI thread to check in on what we all have been finding 🔥🍭

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Had to break out the HPS for the 9-12 week stretch. This bulb was for growing coral in fish tanks.

View attachment 108003

View attachment 108004

Emerald Bay Urkle funky og gas terps hands down both pheonos won the frost award this grow.

View attachment 108005

Zkittlez T1000 Full on lime Zkittlez on the nose super frosty.

View attachment 108006

View attachment 108007

View attachment 108008

2 phenos of the FF X MendoPurps. The purple one jumped the tent with a couple nanners and foxtails most likely my doing on timings with nutes. Tops are rock hard. Just ordered everything just released with FF in it wild bud structure.
We’re you into reef tanks? I was huge into them years ago. Here’s the 125 gallon I had going back then.
C53DE18C-2E9D-4115-BC6A-1172E9E0D390.jpeg

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
ThatsBeautiful tank! I can really appreciate anyone who has the chops to keep a reef tank going.
Unfortunately no but the light shop that sold us the bulb said that's what it was for.
We’re you into reef tanks? I was huge into them years ago. Here’s the 125 gallon I had going back then.
View attachment 108364
That's a beautiful tank Charlie! I can really appreciate anyone who has the chops to keep a reef tank going.
Unfortunately I never got further than freshwater tanks. The light shop that sold us the eye sunlux bulb back in the 90s said that's what it was for.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
ThatsBeautiful tank! I can really appreciate anyone who has the chops to keep a reef tank going.
Unfortunately no but the light shop that sold us the bulb said that's what it was for.

That's a beautiful tank Charlie! I can really appreciate anyone who has the chops to keep a reef tank going.
Unfortunately I never got further than freshwater tanks. The light shop that sold us the eye sunlux bulb back in the 90s said that's what it was for.
Thanks, it was a lot of work, and every time we went away I felt like I was leaving a newborn behind.