CSI: HUMBOLDT

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
Yours came out nice. The one BSHW cross I grew got culled in early flower for being a persnickity bee-hotch.
Thanks! I'd imagine the TW will go 12 weeks. I also have the BSHWxUKCheese, Durban, and Triangle Kush going. The UK doesn't seem to take the nutes (claws) like the others.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Those S1's are popped. The three little ones are Chemdog, ChemD andthe bigger one is the UK Cheese. I have some Cali-O to drop at some point. The flowering one is a ChemD auto from Ethos (freebie) Also a few Humbolt Seed Co. Freakshows and a 007up from Swamp Boys.
IMG_5401.JPG

Peacehead

First one is Irene x lemon party flipped it short to see what’s up. Loud smelling lemon skunky funk. Second one is zkittlez x Durban, love this strain. Not sure if it is the zkittlez Durban or combo of both but the terps are super unique like nothing I have had out my way. Third is pineapple x forbidden fruit, definitely has a nice fruity pineapple smell to it.

Attachments

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Lemon party x Irene - I flipped these small to see what’s up, my only regret is not vegging for longer. Oh and I snapped the main branch trying to train it a little. The nose on these is very loud and mouth watering.
Nah, if you got beans to run still you did what you wanted. Now you know what to do with the next bean ;)

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
20211222_145202.jpg
20211222_145219.jpg

Seasons Greetings CSI Mendo Perps #54 x Forbidden Fruit (center center and front left), T1000 x Zkittles (center front), Emerald Bay Urkle (Tahoe OG Kush x Purple Urkle) back left. The rest are front left and right rear Lucky Dog Schism all grown in organic soil malted barley mulch worm casting germed Sept, 4th week of flower

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
View attachment 103633
View attachment 103634

Seasons Greetings CSI Mendo Perps #54 x Forbidden Fruit (center center and front left), T1000 x Zkittles (center front), Emerald Bay Urkle (Tahoe OG Kush x Purple Urkle) back left. The rest are front left and right rear Lucky Dog Schism all grown in organic soil malted barley mulch worm casting germed Sept, 4th week of flower
Love me some CSI. I have been trying his S1's and every plant was as advertized. If you are new and want to learn about weed he has all the original cuts. Other high visibility breeders give him stuff to feminize for them. Seeing all the syper-poly-hybrid crosses I wanted to know which part of that Chemdox x GG4 was which (for example).