County Line Genetics

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
I topped all the VSL and that took care of the funky thing going on, a also found a cricket in my tent, I think it might have munched on the new growth,IDK. It turns out the Starfighter must have gotten a little pollen off of the "This One" male If I remember right it was CLDx GSCFC . I thought I culled the male b4 it popped but it must have gotten a few off before I culled it. So now I am really excited about having one Male and one female of this cross. I think I will take some clones too.20220824_195550.jpg20220824_195539.jpg

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Not only are the prices great but you won't get ghosted when you have a question about the gear.

I grew out the Banana Hash Plant, Homecoming Queen and Northern Lights from CLG last year and they were stellar plants to grow. That's where my knowledge ends didn't get to try them.
to grow em and not gettin' to smoke it would bug me ,i like the smoke

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Here is the Mystery Starfighter in the 10 gallon I also hit a couple of branches on this with the VSL and the Mystery Starfighter male. I cant bring myself to take him out he is really sturdy and has a real nice structure. He View attachment 120020keeps flowering even in Veg. Is that normal?
Looking at my notes, I had issues with getting the starfighter male I used to revert to veg. I had to take clones off the clone, and they reverted but the first wave of clones taken ten days into flower all died after about 90 days under the veg lights.

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
Definitely two distinct phenos. O20221001_082811.jpg20221001_082818.jpgne has lots of pistols already with an open structure, and one has really soft branches and leaves. It hasn't put out as many pistols but lots of branches. It looks more Land Racey. Any idea on the finish times on these?

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Definitely two distinct phenos. OView attachment 120319View attachment 120320ne has lots of pistols already with an open structure, and one has really soft branches and leaves. It hasn't put out as many pistols but lots of branches. It looks more Land Racey. Any idea on the finish times on these?
Starfighter cross Should finish up around 10 weeks and VSL is a 14 week

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
I was impacted by hurricane Ian and lost all the males I had spent years collecting. Without these plants, I can't recreate any of the strains I had listed before the storm. It will take me a long time to recover from this, so I have no choice but to bring this chapter of my life to a close. Thank you all for your support over the years

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I was impacted by hurricane Ian and lost all the males I had spent years collecting. Without these plants, I can't recreate any of the strains I had listed before the storm. It will take me a long time to recover from this, so I have no choice but to bring this chapter of my life to a close. Thank you all for your support over the years
Sorry to hear that, man! Hope things turn around for you soon.