County Line Genetics

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
Top plant looks awesome. Bottom plant looks unhealthy.
Yep, you called it! Early stages of bud rot. The stalk split early when training and it got infected along with a few others in the tent. Now I am all freaked out. Should I dump all my soil ??? How do I make sure all the spores are nt still flying around and infecting my new plants? The infected plants are trashed but the one Vsl in the first pic still looks OK.

pinner420

Finally on a roll....
I was impacted by hurricane Ian and lost all the males I had spent years collecting. Without these plants, I can't recreate any of the strains I had listed before the storm. It will take me a long time to recover from this, so I have no choice but to bring this chapter of my life to a close. Thank you all for your support over the years
My vinsanto was beyond stellar.. wow. I just popped 7 dont recall if they are regs or not; however, i can send ya help if any of them end up boys. Speedy recovery my friend...

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
when it comes to beans from j.j. i will pay for his testers!
That's a misconception a lot of people have. "Paying for testers" is a lot harder than sliding someone a few bucks for their trouble. It's investing 4-5 months of your life to tell them whether is worth them spending another few years of their life on that project. People that don't grow testers, or decide they should flower up the reviews to be nice are really a hindrance to the process I think - but I am not a breeder.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
That's a misconception a lot of people have. "Paying for testers" is a lot harder than sliding someone a few bucks for their trouble. It's investing 4-5 months of your life to tell them whether is worth them spending another few years of their life on that project. People that don't grow testers, or decide they should flower up the reviews to be nice are really a hindrance to the process I think - but I am not a breeder.
very true ,i have lucked out on seed sweeps a few months ago,we are@ two weeks since the light has hit 12/12 the runtz rule this round white, pink ,galaxtic yep all three are different phenos and three different breeders.i went over board in veg. was too long( parent troubles)

D

Deleted member 60

I was impacted by hurricane Ian and lost all the males I had spent years collecting. Without these plants, I can't recreate any of the strains I had listed before the storm. It will take me a long time to recover from this, so I have no choice but to bring this chapter of my life to a close. Thank you all for your support over the years
Haven't been around here in a bit. Sorry to hear this.

Kinda like someone else I can't mention here....ridiculously....but it is what it is....whose site is barren of wares for sale @ present....if there are stellar (and there are) specimens in those packs...maybe someone should S-1 some of these for fun/posterity/etc. I know some of you bitches are hoardi,.....er...a..."sitting" on multiple packs...as I am of strains from that other guy we can't mention...LOL. Didn't grow any of his shit this year...and gotta say...the tastes weren't there like the year before with the DBB/TT/etc. I see why he's "out of stock" cus the generosity was fuckin HUGE on my last hook up.

Again...sorry to hear the (old by now) news. I know how much heart you put into all of this. Like growing...I'm guessing it will pull you back in before long. Even without the illegal smiles/$$$ here...I just can't quit plantin' shit up....

be well. Best of luck whatever ya decide to do.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Kinda like someone else I can't mention here....ridiculously....but it is what it is....whose site is barren of wares for sale @ present....if there are stellar (and there are) specimens in those packs...maybe someone should S-1 some of these for fun/posterity/etc. I know some of you bitches are hoardi,.....er...a..."sitting" on multiple packs...as I am of strains from that other guy we can't mention...LOL.
I honestly don't know if H still has an issue with Eso, and I don't think he's really prohibited anybody from mentioning him or his seeds, but he can correct me if I'm wrong. He's not even banned here, so unless H says otherwise, I have no issues with people mentioning him or any other breeders. I know Amos has checked in here recently. That said, I didn't realize Eso lost all his shit again, and that sucks. I still have some DBB and TT and was thinking about running them again soon.