County Line Genetics

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I was impacted by hurricane Ian and lost all the males I had spent years collecting. Without these plants, I can't recreate any of the strains I had listed before the storm. It will take me a long time to recover from this, so I have no choice but to bring this chapter of my life to a close. Thank you all for your support over the years
Does this mean you’re shutting CLG down?

I was impacted by hurricane Ian and lost all the males I had spent years collecting. Without these plants, I can't recreate any of the strains I had listed before the storm. It will take me a long time to recover from this, so I have no choice but to bring this chapter of my life to a close. Thank you all for your support over the years
That sucks a weather balloon full of dicks J.James... Here is hoping this next chapter is 180 degrees in the other direction and at God Speed.
This is a FUCK.jpg

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
@J.James is there anything you have out here that would help , i will give everything i have of yours , let me know.no problem!

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Better luck from here on Seeds Slingin' Outlaw.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Oh man this totally sucks J James! So sorry this happened to you I can't imagine I sure hope you rebuild bro!

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
Top plant looks awesome. Bottom plant looks unhealthy.
Yeah I agree, it is two phenos, one is more ladrace and seems to be clawing from too much N. I think I should have put these in way bigger pots, they should probably be ran outdoors in the ground with light feeding and powered by the sun. Its just to show what I got in my pack. I only popped three seeds, one was male, so now I have a million VSL seeds. Guess Ill have to try again;)

Romeo Scragg

Just saw this bad news today and selfishly grabbed 2 packs of the hash plant right away. I hope things turn around for you fast. I haven't grown anything out yet but your prices, attitude, and the reviews I've read all impressed me. I will be a customer again in the future if I get the chance.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Yeah I agree, it is two phenos, one is more ladrace and seems to be clawing from too much N. I think I should have put these in way bigger pots, they should probably be ran outdoors in the ground with light feeding and powered by the sun. Its just to show what I got in my pack. I only popped three seeds, one was male, so now I have a million VSL seeds. Guess Ill have to try again;)
that gives you ,a shot at needing another tent, to search thru the new stock.