County Line Genetics

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
I absolutely love sativas, that sounds like a winner.
Noticed you don't have that up on your site , any more coming up soon?
What would be you strongest sativa leaners currently listed?
Rock Island Rockets is a Sativa dominant hybrid. Lime-leaning terpenes make for an uplifting and active high. I have a few half packs of VSL floating around the shop I could pass along as freebies. Just put the request in the comments section when you place your order.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Finally got my first order in for CLG. I picked up Vin Santo, Banana Hash Plant, and County Line Hash Plant. I still have my eye on a few more. Damn $35 for 12 regs let alone fems is a great value.
Don't sit on the CLHP. I have another going since the last one (which I cloned, then flower cloned) is running low. Cloning this one again, and contemplating keeping my first mom plant.

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
Don't sit on the CLHP. I have another going since the last one (which I cloned, then flower cloned) is running low. Cloning this one again, and contemplating keeping my first mom plant.
I'm gonna pop one of those and the BHP when they get here. I started a few plants for a friend that prob need a bit more variation than I included. Switch out two of them for these and he will be happy. I may even try to clone them depending on how long I babysit them for.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'm gonna pop one of those and the BHP when they get here. I started a few plants for a friend that prob need a bit more variation than I included. Switch out two of them for these and he will be happy. I may even try to clone them depending on how long I babysit them for.
I've just grown a lot of different strains over the last few years, compared to a lot of people at least, looking for what I like since I had no clue other than "weed". I've had the CLHP in the headstash for over a year now - I am a picky SOB and I haven't gotten tired of it in that time.

But it was all from the same bean, then clones and flower clones. This is the second bean I have dropped, but knowing that there's a potential "desert island" cut in there for me like the first one is/was. The last harvest was in September and it still smells like a bucket of KFC. 🐔

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
I've just grown a lot of different strains over the last few years, compared to a lot of people at least, looking for what I like since I had no clue other than "weed". I've had the CLHP in the headstash for over a year now - I am a picky SOB and I haven't gotten tired of it in that time.

But it was all from the same bean, then clones and flower clones. This is the second bean I have dropped, but knowing that there's a potential "desert island" cut in there for me like the first one is/was. The last harvest was in September and it still smells like a bucket of KFC. 🐔
I feel like I'm a pretty picky guy as well. Most don't usually fit the bill of what I truly am looking for but there is also many, many others I have no idea that I will like. I was smoking some experimental terps a friend had made from plants in his yard that were so phenomenal tasting with menthol/mint that it blew my mind. Completely changed my view on what I thot those kinda terps would taste like in my pot. Now I want some of that Mountaintop Mint from HSC lol.

I have to get in the habit of cloning everything so I don't miss "the one" or at least the one that I really love. I've got an aeroloner that I will fire up soon. I'm aiming to pop at least 30 strains this year. I've already popped 11 these past couple weeks.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have to get in the habit of cloning everything so I don't miss "the one"
I have resigned myself to the fact that since I am neither breeding nor slingin 8ths I will kill and smoke good plants. That's the goal right? :ROFLMAO:

Every clone I grow out is a bean I can't grow out. That is how I am afraid I'll miss something. My future chuck is just to make beans I want to hunt through. And probably not keep clones of any.

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
I have resigned myself to the fact that since I am neither breeding nor slingin 8ths I will kill and smoke good plants. That's the goal right? :ROFLMAO:

Every clone I grow out is a bean I can't grow out. That is how I am afraid I'll miss something. My future chuck is just to make beans I want to hunt through. And probably not keep clones of any.
I had to stop cloning every thing or I would need a warehouse to keep all the stuff I didnt want to throw out. I have one that has been around a couple of years but now I am working through all the seeds and will have to re veg if somthing crazy special comes along. Keeping moms gets old when they are just taking up veg space. Thats what seed banks are for.