County Line Genetics

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
@J.James Is the Rosetta Stone you used from Bros Grimm?
Yes, it is, @Opie1 gifted me a pack of seeds from Brothers Grimm and she was the pick of the litter, I think that was just after we finished the mystery meat competition over @rollitup. He sent me a pack of Rosetta and G13 Genius and I had never grown or smoked ether and planned on growing it out for my own personal head stash. She was flowering in a separate space with about a dozen Hippie Cripplers I was sifting through for an upcoming breading project and a male in the room popped flowers like 12 days in and pollinated the entire room. Damage was done so I think I let the space finish and sent testers of that and the HC F2 to @H.A.F. and some went out as freebie testers with orders. After seeing the grow reports I decided to release what I had left via my website as a limited one-time release. I also had an Eagle Scout from Greenpoint in that space that yielded viable seeds but they never got tested or released and what was gifted and sold as Hippie Crippler F2 all share that same "quickie" male HC

Last edited:

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
@J.James was it the Duke Diamond Brothers Grimm or from the previous guy that "Mr. Soul" shilled beans for? Both were great breeders but I think there was about a 10 year difference in the runs. Mr. Soul is now renaming and selling the stock that he never finished paying Duke for LOL.
@Opie1 will be able to offer more insight into that depending on when he got them but as I recall he got them all directly from Mr.Soul as well as some unreleased crosses he had done. ⬇

1689701893530.jpeg