County Line Genetics

Opie1

Master Grower

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Where have I seen that recently.... :ROFLMAO:
Not just that - there's two greens ones as well so I still don't know what we're growing. Maybe the F2 or some backcross? Who knows.

Just thought I would point out that since the contest is checking all his tester boxes on whatever it is we have I am taking a few grows to just grow other stuff from the seed hoard I have accumulated. And I have two Rock Island Rockets going along with stuff from Ethos, Dominion, Lucky Dog...

I have fire to grow and so far *almost* everything of his I have dropped has potential fire in the pack, if not in every bean.

Not just that - there's two greens ones as well so I still don't know what we're growing. Maybe the F2 or some backcross? Who knows.

Just thought I would point out that since the contest is checking all his tester boxes on whatever it is we have I am taking a few grows to just grow other stuff from the seed hoard I have accumulated. And I have two Rock Island Rockets going along with stuff from Ethos, Dominion, Lucky Dog...

I have fire to grow and so far *almost* everything of his I have dropped has potential fire in the pack, if not in every bean.
All I know is if somebody puts those pink hairs lakegrow found on top of those the purple nugs that you just found I might need to go buy a pack of adult diapers.
Pooped Em.jpg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The pistils are fine for an ornamental flowering plant, but as a smokable commodity they mean very little unless they dry that color (doubtful), or if getting them was associated with another particular trait.

The purple flowers I have had tend to taste like cardboard or berries. And they have almost always long cured out to a darker brown or black rather than staying purple. Maybe purple-ish.

So it's still all down to the smoke.

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member

this ,that ,other,rir are all about 3in. tall things are going ,OK organic is slower than salt based but internode spaceing is tighter , will have to trim lowers later in the real growth phaze. for now i just try to keep natural leaning, fertz going. i have tip burn on a pair of flowering plants ,too much FPJ! just one slip up is all it took for me to start measuring . tip burn is on a pair of brisco beans,from last years order. i don't type well ,this post took 5 min.