County Line Genetics

Chef Dave

First time poster on this thread. Growing out in test tents homecoming queen and county line diesel. 2 out of three were purple very frosty this purple in the photo and the diesel in the second photo are 42 days into flower. Hoping they will bulk. Nice job on the quality I can tell they are going to be awesome.third photo is a mix of breeders but plant in middle of the photo is the green pheno homecoming queen at day 28. Im a small 200 plant commercial farmer so yield is crucial. I will post again at harvest with pics. Cheers

20220203_124014.jpg 20220203_124337_HDR.jpg 20220203_124144_HDR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Not just that - there's two greens ones as well so I still don't know what we're growing. Maybe the F2 or some backcross? Who knows.

Just thought I would point out that since the contest is checking all his tester boxes on whatever it is we have I am taking a few grows to just grow other stuff from the seed hoard I have accumulated. And I have two Rock Island Rockets going along with stuff from Ethos, Dominion, Lucky Dog...

I have fire to grow and so far *almost* everything of his I have dropped has potential fire in the pack, if not in every bean.
don't know about the rest but the rock island rocket really gets with it after it breaks the soil.

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
I joined this site with that in mind. But I had no desire to sell beans, so I don't need a plant full of beans of one strain, that I'll have to grow myself...
Then I saw all that is involved in doing it successfully and said screw it. I have a stash of assorted beans now, and if the armageddon happened and I survived, I think I could make some beans with what I have...
of this i have no doubts!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Damn... None of those look like the one I had. I probably lost a unicorn. Bout an ounce left LOL
Wanted to update this. The Spyrock Hashplant x Baguettes grew like the Homecoming Queen pictured here. Regular tops with smaller nugs under instead of the spires with lots of identical nugs (my HQ). Cleaned and cured it is very similar to the HQ in everything. It's a little more dank but it has the same frosty little dense nugs that make a decent noise when dropped - and fuck you up like a football bat.

Wanted to update this. The Spyrock Hashplant x Baguettes grew like the Homecoming Queen pictured here. Regular tops with smaller nugs under instead of the spires with lots of identical nugs (my HQ). Cleaned and cured it is very similar to the HQ in everything. It's a little more dank but it has the same frosty little dense nugs that make a decent noise when dropped - and fuck you up like a football bat.
Hell Yerp!
Football Bat.JPG

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
Whats up everybody. I got a VSL and a RIR with my Mystery pack, I saw some pics of the VSL from earlier in the thread. Do you have more photos of the VSL @ J.James. I am trying to get an Idea of the stretch and if it has a bushy stucture. I am flowering in a 3x3 and thinking it will take over the whole tent. It would be awesome if I could throw a couple outside but nowhere is safe around here.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
@wierdly VSL is a landrace that grows extremely well in my current outside environment and I never take pictures of plants in my greenhouse for personal reasons. With that said, I do have some seed development photos that focus on the inside of the buds, and a lot of other members here have grown it out that I'm sure still have photos of the overall plant and its structure. It is a Sativa that grows bushy like most indicas. It still has around a 200% stretch after flip but if you super crop it and scrog you can get a tent full with one plant in 3 x 3

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
@wierdly VSL is a landrace that grows extremely well in my current outside environment and I never take pictures of plants in my greenhouse for personal reasons. With that said, I do have some seed development photos that focus on the inside of the buds, and a lot of other members here have grown it out that I'm sure still have photos of the overall plant and its structure. It is a Sativa that grows bushy like most indicas. It still has around a 200% stretch after flip but if you super crop it and scrog you can get a tent full with one plant in 3 x 3
I absolutely love sativas, that sounds like a winner.
Noticed you don't have that up on your site , any more coming up soon?
What would be you strongest sativa leaners currently listed?