County Line Genetics

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Day 56 County Line Diesel. The blueberry is on full bore now. WOW does it smell great. Like blueberry diesel. Its got 2 to 3 weeks to go but is getting closer.
View attachment 86924View attachment 86923
View attachment 86925

Vietnam Silver Leaf on day 77....closing in

I have just had a run of males....different gear...strains just bad luck. But it means there is room :D

I will obsess over which seeds to soak next. Chops are coming and i have room in the 2 x 2 even after things shift.

Dank Sinatra....its just got to be. But the County line hash plant is calling my name...and the blueberry freeze..and 3 others.
LOVE the color on this one!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
View attachment 89974

My outdoor menu is now complete.

Thank you J.J. for the great prices, speedy service and the extra seeds! Thank you H.A.F. for the awesome journal and sexy review of the HQ.
I have lots of strains in jars. This is one of my favorites so far. Got me another pack on the way, the clones going, but beware the M-F ratio. That was a bear for me. I got one girl out of a pack. Totally worth it, but have the cloner ready in case, but there is no downside on the girl I found.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Hopefully I get one similar. The short flowering cycle was also a factor.

Either way my plan is to do a light dep with the potted plants. If she has a short cycle and I like her I'll see if she survives over winter to play/test with.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have lots of strains in jars. This is one of my favorites so far. Got me another pack on the way, the clones going, but beware the M-F ratio. That was a bear for me. I got one girl out of a pack. Totally worth it, but have the cloner ready in case, but there is no downside on the girl I found.
Homecoming Queen? I was going to soak some of those but cant find where i put the pack....for now

I went with Dank Sinatra F4s instead.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have to start a new Vietnam Silver Leaf project too...because if you are going to grow one you might as well make it a big planter.

Now that I know i love it I can start it in a 10 after the 1 gallon roots up. Should fill some space and provide some great daytime meds.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Ya a nug that looks like a gram you throw it on the scale it’s damn near 2 grams they are some real nice buds can’t wait to smoke some in a couple weeks I tried a little tester of the sangria cookies that is going to be some awesome smoke grab a pack if you can for sure
Already got a pack! Gonna run some J. James gear starting September, since I take the summer off from growing.