County Line Genetics

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I love the smell and flavor of it. My friends love it too and have asked for
dam @H.A.F. I bet there’s none of that left in the jar collection. That shit looks like it’s from the future. I wouldn’t want to smoke anything else with that laying around looking at me all day

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
And it's on a fairly long list of stuff to re-drop as soon as the fire runs low. If I keep pulling the variety I have each harvest and keep having a top shelf or three in the mix it may be a while. I'm really liking the sours and that fermented fruit aspect of it was as nice as the buzz. Could have just been the pheno I got though, so everything that I eventually re-drop will be a new adventure

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Rock Island Rocket
(Spyrock Special Hash Plant x Rock Island)

This is a true hash plant so you should harvest this plant @ 60% + amber trichomes if you plan on turning it into hash. This plant continues to produce white hairs all the way to harvest. RIR has overwhelming lime terpenes when made into bubble hash. Extremely forgiving plant making it easy to grow.

PA060020.JPG

PA060021.JPG

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Homecoming Queen
(Baguette x High School Sweetheart)
Baguette = (Paris OG “Clone-Only” x Offwhite OG) by Leo Stone
High School Sweetheart = (Cherry Pie x Grateful Breath) by Gage Green

Solid plants with great structure, yield, and vigor. Most of the females have that classic OG taste but cherry pie terpenes can be found if curred in low temps for 60+ days.
P9090004 - Copy.JPG P9110016 - Copy.JPG P9140022 - Copy.JPG P9150053 - Copy.JPGP9160060 - Copy.JPG P9300140.JPG P9300141.JPG P9300142.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Homecoming Queen
(Baguette x High School Sweetheart)
Baguette = (Paris OG “Clone-Only” x Offwhite OG) by Leo Stone
High School Sweetheart = (Cherry Pie x Grateful Breath) by Gage Green

Solid plants with great structure, yield, and vigor. Most of the females have that classic OG taste but cherry pie terpenes can be found if curred in low temps for 60+ days.
Damn... None of those look like the one I had. I probably lost a unicorn. Bout an ounce left LOL

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Damn... None of those look like the one I had. I probably lost a unicorn. Bout an ounce left LOL
Your plant was special, It leaned more High School Sweetheart at least in leaf structure and node spacing. I used that same HSS male pollen on a few different gorilla glue crosses hoping to find the right mix of the two after growing out some of the GG crosses that @Heisenbeans did last year. I thought it would be a good cross if balanced correctly. Seems finding that plant is harder than I first anticipated it would be.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
I have aspirations of becoming a breeder someday (I think all growers do in one way or another)
I'm the exception to that rule; I have exactly zero interest in breeding cannabis, dogs or even having more children LOL

My passion is about developing better approaches to indoor gardening and so I work with clones to maintain consistency and eliminate the genetics variable when doing what I do.

So I do crazy shit like vertical plane gardening, water cooled LED, water chillers with water cooled air handlers, etc.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Your plant was special, It leaned more High School Sweetheart at least in leaf structure and node spacing. I used that same HSS male pollen on a few different gorilla glue crosses hoping to find the right mix of the two after growing out some of the GG crosses that @Heisenbeans did last year. I thought it would be a good cross if balanced correctly. Seems finding that plant is harder than I first anticipated it would be.
If I remember correctly I only got one female out of the pack. I bought a new pack planning on it having another one - we'll see LOL

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have exactly zero interest in breeding cannabis
I have been pulled in that direction, but I just want to do it one time for me. Since I am only doing it one time (for now) I am going to put effort into keeping all my males instead of auto-culling them - then wait and see if I find a male that seems like it won't waste my time.

After that I'll drop a mess of that same strain and have several small girls to pollinate for an F2 hunt. Don't even care the strain, since I am only keeping stuff I'll enjoy smoking. :) But when I do that F2 generation I'll also drop some random stuff that seems like it will pair well and let them play in the orgy. Just looking for a pack-o-beans from each plant (small volume) but lots of different "packs" of my own stuff just to say I did, and have seeds made with intention that I won't hesitate to drop like I dd bagseeds that may also have fire.

The Baguettes crosses will definitely be in the running

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
I have been pulled in that direction, but I just want to do it one time for me. Since I am only doing it one time (for now) I am going to put effort into keeping all my males instead of auto-culling them - then wait and see if I find a male that seems like it won't waste my time.

After that I'll drop a mess of that same strain and have several small girls to pollinate for an F2 hunt. Don't even care the strain, since I am only keeping stuff I'll enjoy smoking. :) But when I do that F2 generation I'll also drop some random stuff that seems like it will pair well and let them play in the orgy. Just looking for a pack-o-beans from each plant (small volume) but lots of different "packs" of my own stuff just to say I did, and have seeds made with intention that I won't hesitate to drop like I dd bagseeds that may also have fire.

The Baguettes crosses will definitely be in the running
I'm not judging! I think there's room for everyone in the industry/movement.

Personally, I just don't think I'd stand out because my heart isn't in it.

It turns out there are far fewer of us in the equipment development end of things, so there's less competition too.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
@J.James I've done collaborations with breeders who are interested in seeing how their gear looks like on a tall trellis rig. I'd be very interested in running whatever you think would do well.

So far, what I have found is that strains with excellent vigor, strong growth characteristics, a limited tendency to get bushy and a tolerance for being trained, as in espaliered, tend to do the best.

Wedding cake crosses in my current stable are killing it in the vigor department; Ice Cream Cake and Ice Box Pie.

My personal favorite, Hillbilly Hobby is a clone only cross of verified pre '98 Bubba Kush and Moonshine Haze, she needs her tenth week because of the sativa dominance.

And I'm happy to run anything once!