County Line Genetics

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Got 3 CLG plants going right now. 2 Banana HP’s, and a Sacred Lotus. Popped 4 Sacred Lotus and got 1 female. All looking good and are happy, easy going plants. I like that :)

Sacred Lotus
B5B90D05-98D7-45D2-8398-0AD3CC497B02.jpeg

Banana HP 1
2D6B50B2-73CF-47E9-A1B2-413B5425FEFF.jpeg

Banana HP 2 -looking to be a good deal faster than her little sis’.
6D1A5B8F-3BF4-44F6-993A-824422BDC4B4.jpeg

Sacred Lotus is the frostiest of the 3, and has a sweet floral aroma. Both Banana HP’s are stinkers. Straight up burnt rubber/hot asphalt.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Got 3 CLG plants going right now. 2 Banana HP’s, and a Sacred Lotus. Popped 4 Sacred Lotus and got 1 female. All looking good and are happy, easy going plants. I like that :)

Sacred Lotus
View attachment 91884

Banana HP 1
View attachment 91885

Banana HP 2 -looking to be a good deal faster than her little sis’.
View attachment 91886

Sacred Lotus is the frostiest of the 3, and has a sweet floral aroma. Both Banana HP’s are stinkers. Straight up burnt rubber/hot asphalt.
They like the environment you have provided them, Great job man

FluffySquish

Sofa King
Beautiful! Forgive me for this, but I hope you get it. It doesn't look as frosty as the fermented fruit smelling pheno. I think you have some of that too though. I got two of the same pheno... Since I am not growing acreage I like it when I get a variety - lucky bastard LOL
here is the main reason I couldn't get any decent smells from the Sangria Cookies...

Banana Hash Plant no. 1 - chopped @ day 70 - overpowering after-odor of unlit matches // mild green banana leaf // rubber-latex // weed stank
bhp_no1_6.18-6.jpg
that side branch
bhp_no1_6.18-5.jpg

Last edited: