County Line Genetics

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Pine Tar Kush in 1 gallons...i will up pot them after sexing.
View attachment 80454
Hot DAMN I hope you get girls! I got two boys and dropping a few more next month. If I remember right those beans originally came from @Bodyne to me, don't know where he got them. Only 5 regs, and 'fancy landrace stuff' that my newb ass didn't want to screw up just looking for a girl to smoke. So I sent them to @J.James and there was one boy and one girl in the pack. Patience pays off :)

Blu-Tri

If a breeder is good, he's snagging some of that other breeders fire to check out for himself. Otherwise where are the fire genetics coming from? Inbreeding and re-breeding and crossbreeding the same stuff of their own will just water down the gene pool eventually.
I’m not expert but I would like to comment. I dabble in a little breeding. Honestly, I have been breeding this or that for over 30 yrs. I got about 8 years breeding cannabis. But I repeat, I’m no expert.
To get into breeding anything, you must understand the effects of hybrid vigor and mutations. You must also understand what causes both.
Cannabis breeders often speak about pheno type, but genotype must also be addressed as well. There is a difference in expression (phenotype) and possession (genotype).
Most cannabis plants posses several different taste, terp profiles because the breeder before you often breed different strains together. Often this was cannabis from different countries and can be considered different strains. These true crosses often create new hybrid strains in truly new strains”. Which could be bigger, have more terps. Or more potent, or more vigorous. But in some way, this hybrid is going to bet better than either parent used in the cross. These plants are now “ligors” like the lion tiger cross. Meaning something totally different than either parent. This hybrid will not be the typical 50/50 cross you get from breeding so called “different strains” together.
That’s why landrace are so sought after and highly prized. You never know what will happen, when you cross your “strain” with it.
Of course there is much more to it than that. But this info should be a good start for those who want to go further in breeding. And some chuckers get lucky and don’t have to do all the researchy scientist crap. Remember it doesn’t matter how you get there, as long as you do get there. Smoke something fellows. .

Where can I go to check out your selection? You earned a great deal of respect from me just from responding to me and answering my questions. And I’d rather send my money to cool dudes then someone who thinks their gods gift to cannabis. I feel some breeders are just too big for their britches lol it’s always the humble ones that got that heatttt.
You must be referring to Copycats sorry ass 🤣 the way you say that I know exactly what u mean. He thinks he's God's gift to Copying others hard work and making S1s SMDH the guys a prick to add to that junk which really blows my mind lol I'm thinking this is how u treat your customers damn

angel4us

Super Active Member
I’m not expert but I would like to comment. I dabble in a little breeding. Honestly, I have been breeding this or that for over 30 yrs. .......And some chuckers get lucky and don’t have to do all the researchy scientist crap. Remember it doesn’t matter how you get there, as long as you do get there. Smoke something fellows. .
I’m in same arena as blu-tri! Been making seeds for 17 years now and my thought/philosophy as been If I cross two “reputable” strains I’m either gonna end up with worse ,the same , or something better ! So that means there is 66% chance it’s going to be same or better ! Pretty good odds and only way to find out is grow em out !!!

Blu-Tri

I’m in same arena as blu-tri! Been making seeds for 17 years now and my thought/philosophy as been If I cross two “reputable” strains I’m either gonna end up with worse ,the same , or something better ! So that means there is 66% chance it’s going to be same or better ! Pretty good odds and only way to find out is grow em out !!!
Well said brother. I promise I just said that to a guy on another forum. Growing it out is the only way to know.

Stoned Cold Bulldog

just peeking ur site now dude. thanks for doing what too many folks do not do in their descriptions = tell us what they taste like. 🥳😎 such an essential to a smoker now overshadowed by the nose craze that rarely translates to taste. lol smdh sheeple ass stoners

@J.James what strains are serious couch lock, dick in the dirt, knock out, make u sleep like a baby type stuff ? thx and congrats on the shop. i saw one i'll ha ve to grab down the road already = dank sinatra

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
just peeking ur site now dude. thanks for doing what too many folks do not do in their descriptions = tell us what they taste like. 🥳😎 such an essential to a smoker now overshadowed by the nose craze that rarely translates to taste. lol smdh sheeple ass stoners

@J.James what strains are serious couch lock, dick in the dirt, knock out, make u sleep like a baby type stuff ? thx and congrats on the shop. i saw one i'll ha ve to grab down the road already = dank sinatra
Dank Sinatra is great strain for that couch lock if you let her get 50% amber before you harvest. Same can be said about 4th gear but you got to keep your humidity low in late flower 30 -35% or you will get bud rot. Mystery Meat is another one that I thought had a tranquilizing effect even when harvested at 10% amber. Hope this helps

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Dank Sinatra is great strain for that couch lock if you let her get 50% amber before you harvest. Same can be said about 4th gear but you got to keep your humidity low in late flower 30 -35% or you will get bud rot. Mystery Meat is another one that I thought had a tranquilizing effect even when harvested at 10% amber. Hope this helps
@Stoned Cold Bulldog - on tho 4th Gear and the Dank Sinatra, both are greasy if you get my meaning. Lots of frost, but almost zero keif when you grind it. I think that may have bearing on the couch-lockiness - at least from what I have noticed. Both have a very rich oily smoke.

I currently have a DS from seed, and a clone, one chopped at about 10%, one much later. There is a definite buzz difference in the two. The early one isn't sleepy, but you can definitely zone out on what you're doing for a while.

golgotha

Really Active Member
Sangria Cookies in a 5 gallon pot...This is a strain i will grow again in a bigger pot with better manipulation...It is one of the few cultivars i have found that grows mass in organic soil.

The aroma is intoxicatingly berry....IT smells SOOOO GOOOD.

I think its day 42...i have no idea i will scope it when the pistols say so.

DSC_0336.JPGDSC_0335.JPG
Pine Tar Kush is growing VERY WELL !!!

County Line Diesel has some of the thickest branching i have ever seen...it reminds me of how the pine tar kush and landrace indica can set 5/16 to 3/8 inch stems. Lots of hairy shit down low but i cleaned it out and focused in 4 to 8 tops...looking good.

Banana Hash Plant 4 for 4 in the starter
4th Gear 4 for 4
G13 Genius 4 for 4

And busting out FAST...

They love soil.

I soak my beans in a cup of ro water out the tap...24 to 48 til i see a crack....in a soppy wet paper towel overnight to 2 and the root is there...into soil direct and 100% germs with County Line Genetics