Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Last week of veg garden update...
View attachment 55707
Healthy undercarriage
View attachment 55709
Tops of plants are now rooted clones that were just topped
View attachment 55708
Nice job dude. Glad the 2 u did get to b female are really lookn dam good so far. Like how u cleaned up those lowers . gonna yeild nicely for u and from what ive seen from those 4th gears shud be sum 🔥 too!
How many weeks of veg u go on them?
Thx!

mr_c

Super Active Member
Nice job dude. Glad the 2 u did get to b female are really lookn dam good so far. Like how u cleaned up those lowers . gonna yeild nicely for u and from what ive seen from those 4th gears shud be sum 🔥 too!
How many weeks of veg u go on them?
Thx!
Thanks for the nice comments. 🤙

They broke ground January 24th...

I’m wondering how much they’re gonna stretch because I have plenty of headroom in the tent.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Thanks for the nice comments. 🤙

They broke ground January 24th...

I’m wondering how much they’re gonna stretch because I have plenty of headroom in the tent.
Mine had a decent amount of stretch, but nothing scary. I didn't veg near as long as you but I also didn't scrog.

mr_c

Super Active Member
Great Job @mr_c

Can you give us all a rundown of what your using to feed and maintain these two plants and what lights they are under? How much stretch have you seen over the last 10 days?
Thanks @J.James
Each plant has an HLG 550 V2 lamp. Left is 3500K right is Rspec.

Each plant is hand watered 2 gal per day. I’m transitioning From veg feed to flower.

For veg my base is maxigrow, calmag, liquid karma and flouralicious.

For flower my base is emerald harvest bloom a+b, King kola, emerald goddess, honey comb, calmag.

Both programs use tribus and canna rhizotonic in alternation each feed and get PH’d to 5.8 and 6.3 respectively.

I’ll do a 4/20 and 5/1 picture tomorrow with estimate on total stretch.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Thanks @J.James
Each plant has an HLG 550 V2 lamp. Left is 3500K right is Rspec.

Each plant is hand watered 2 gal per day. I’m transitioning From veg feed to flower.

For veg my base is maxigrow, calmag, liquid karma and flouralicious.

For flower my base is emerald harvest bloom a+b, King kola, emerald goddess, honey comb, calmag.

Both programs use tribus and canna rhizotonic in alternation each feed and get PH’d to 5.8 and 6.3 respectively.

I’ll do a 4/20 and 5/1 picture tomorrow with estimate on total stretch.
I can't wait to see what these do ! Pushing it to the max bro 💪💪 . All aspects of this grow are impressive.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Good job dude. Beast mode! Love to see them big long vegged plants. With all tge males u had in the pac the 2 ladies u did get i bet are gonna be quite special. Look like they really gonna yeild well and likely be real quality buds.
Will be watching these shrubs in flower for sure!
Thx man and good work so far.🔥

mr_c

Super Active Member
I made a rookie mistake with my flip. Only one of my timers was on 12/12... so I never actually flipped them on 4/20. Actually makes me feel better because I wasn’t seeing any buds forming after 20 days in.
Full canopy
F3CA3BBA-8C92-4767-9F9D-BBFC10485458.jpeg
Stout trunk
255EB96F-B616-4C38-9589-481EEB09BAA6.jpeg
Roots that can not be stopped
7C51722F-D549-465A-B1BB-03CCC5963EFE.jpeg

Alas, these ladies have been flipped today on May 10th, 2020.

@J.James - I’ll measure stretch for you

mr_c

Super Active Member
I was just in doing some watering and examining the canopy and found a very small, white, larvae looking bug. I only found a couple but think there are many more given the pure amount of biomass it the tent. A quick search makes me believe its thrips. Any advice?

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Captain Jack's Deadbug or another Spinosad based product

Spray the entire plant and repeat again 5 days later - This product will dry out the "white hairs" but it works and new hairs will grow in after a week.

Azapro is another good product that works on multiple things and nice to have on the shelf as a second treatment option

Last edited:

mr_c

Super Active Member
Captain Jack's Deadbug or another Spinosad based product

Spray the entire plant and repeat again 5 days later - This product will dry out the "white hairs" but it works and new hairs will grow in after a week.

Azapro is another good product that works on multiple things and nice to have on the shelf as a second treatment option
Thank you. I ordered the dead bug.