County Line Genetics 4th Gear Testers

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Final sex test yielded 2 females and 7 males. A little bummed by that ratio, but I'm gonna roll with it and veg them out for another month. Each will plant will get its own light and it'll be a scrog party in the 4x6'

Ladies circled in blackView attachment 53777

@Big Terps - you were right on the calling out the guy! Also, unfortunately, the double top plant and the triangle shaped plants are both males.
Sorry to see u had so many dudes outta those 4th gears. Just how it goes sumtimes when u grow regs. But now like u said u got plenty of room now to make the 2 ladys into sum beasts if u wanted..

Let me ask was ur temps unusually high when u germed them beans and in first couple weeks of their lifes?

And i allways use 5000k-6500k cfls/ florescent for first month of veg and usually have more females than males. Wondering if spectrum has more influence or temps of room when germing and early veg? I try to keep it on cooler side while early veggn. Ive herd it helps produce more females than dudes? Not sure if thats true but usually works out better for me.
My last outdoor grow i had 11 female out of 13 plants and last indoor i had 6 females out of 8 plants doing what i said?
Could just be luck of draw too? Hard to say. But dont let it discourage u .
Good luck buddy!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I asked if it was in the plans and he said it wasn't. Something about the line being stable enough as is or something. Ask him. I know he's been playing with the strain for quite a while.
I should clarify, you've seen some of his organic stuff posts. He has a wealth of knowledge on this stuff - but if I ask something and he gives a brief answer, I figure he's busy. Usually stops there, and I'm a stoner. So when I said ask him I really meant it.

ZooH2O

I am using coco and synthetic nutrients. My regiment is as follows:
- 3mg/gal botanicare calmag
- 1tspn/2gal maxigrow
- 2mg/g botanicare liquid karma
- ph’d 5.8
Every other watering gets 10ml/4gal tribus original.
I have used botanicare for over 10 years expensive but i see results and your plants are healthy too.

mr_c

Super Active Member
Spent some time in the garden this morning. Too bad nobody I know is looking for clones.
Before cleanup
B36DD46A-4E58-4836-979A-FD8D24BD7A89.jpeg
After cleanup
1481A874-97D1-4D39-B2E0-AE7943BF1750.jpeg
Trellis installed. Big fan of 3” mesh over 6”
D008FBE4-C021-433F-B7C6-79CE9F3E5D73.jpeg
843ECB34-4901-4580-9D70-A18F5500DA1A.jpeg
327A685E-D103-4EBC-84C9-D45C1CC0E903.jpeg
Light transition to 16:8 this week, then 14:10 next, 12:12 the following.