County Line Genetics 4th Gear Testers

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I grabbed 2 more packs of the 4th gear as well as 3 packs each of the limited F2s , fire genetics in those 4th gears, the plants don't lie. I damn near cried when I had to cull the Males I grew out.
I pretty much stay high, but the 4th gear is officially my "fuck it, I'm done" weed :) Whatever I was doing will come to a halt, and probably be forgotten for a bit LOL.

mr_c

Super Active Member
A little update. Photos are from earlier this morning. They appear to be very happy and definitely enjoy light feeding. I've not done any training or toppings, but plan to after I sex them.

They're definitely enjoying having more space to stretch out.
IMG_8083.JPG

Spectrum changed from 4000K to 3500K and lumens doubled.
IMG_3038.JPG

The Tribus treatments have roots popping up out of the coco in every pot.
IMG_5551.JPG

I'm going to sex them and then transplant the females to larger fabric pots.

mr_c

Super Active Member
Almost a week into 12/12 and see males coming out early and strong... 2 females so far hoping for more but not looking good.
9115316E-0C4D-4B08-BCEC-361C7B7B2536.jpeg
Excuse the standing water with a little algae but it really helps raise humidity in winter.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
A little update. Photos are from earlier this morning. They appear to be very happy and definitely enjoy light feeding. I've not done any training or toppings, but plan to after I sex them.

They're definitely enjoying having more space to stretch out.
View attachment 52833

Spectrum changed from 4000K to 3500K and lumens doubled.
View attachment 52831

The Tribus treatments have roots popping up out of the coco in every pot.
View attachment 52832

I'm going to sex them and then transplant the females to larger fabric pots.
Was wondering what the treatment involved?

mr_c

Super Active Member
I am using coco and synthetic nutrients. My regiment is as follows:
- 3mg/gal botanicare calmag
- 1tspn/2gal maxigrow
- 2mg/g botanicare liquid karma
- ph’d 5.8
Every other watering gets 10ml/4gal tribus original.

mr_c

Super Active Member
Final sex test yielded 2 females and 7 males. A little bummed by that ratio, but I'm gonna roll with it and veg them out for another month. Each will plant will get its own light and it'll be a scrog party in the 4x6'

Ladies circled in blackIMG_2423.JPG
Ya i seen that plant and it stuck out to me. What caught my eye was the weird jagged leaves on her. Plus it has double tops like u said. Might be the special one to keep..

Plus i could be wrong but the very back right plant sure looks to b dude to me. Just by growth and structure. It is a pic and i could be wrong but im calling it a guy.. 👍✌
@Big Terps - you were right on the calling out the guy! Also, unfortunately, the double top plant and the triangle shaped plants are both males.

Attachments

mr_c

Super Active Member
i had 3/3 Males , really nice vigorous plants , must just be a male dominant donor pollen , it happens . Pop more and find a girl like that front one.
I was reading up on environmental conditions that may cause more males than females. Interesting stuff. I may pull out my t5 for the next round of seedlings apparently the 6000K+ spectrum is ideal for coaxing more ladies.