Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 60

So they let Alex "DUI" Jones out of jail long enough to write that garrrbage? Too bad. I hear Corona is pretty rampant in the prisons.

Glad to see everyone grabbing seeds and plantin em up...if you can. Still too cold here but we did get onions in and have a buncha starts going in the GH. Looks like it MIGHT be an early Spring but those cold nights still hang about.

I hope everyone is fairing well and stayin busy. Come June I suspect most guys here will be goin "What was I doing?" planting these 100's of seeds....LOL. I'm thinking nobody is gonna come this year though....and kinda don't care either way. I'll be they're gonna be real busy picking up the pieces when this all passes.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
new york is getting hammered...holy shit America is the Epicentre in about 3 days. Holy shit that is not good at all.

We need a wall......quick everyone in Canada drink faster and we will build a wall of empties! take that !

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Seen story today the chinee say US army serviceman in Wuhan started the deal.lol
Heathen, you try to take out chinee all by yourself? Lol just kidding, bro, miss ya, got your raider shirt on today, warband drop. Peace and karma

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
My wife has two big aloe vera plants, I used to take pieces for cloning, I am no longer allowed to touch her plants. She didn't get mad, she got pissed! To be honest though, it was the best clone gel I've used yet.
Aloe is like a weed. I bought one a few years ago. About 20 came up in the pot so I devided and started a bunch. They grow quite well on weed nutes and light. Excellent for cloning.
One of our local beer Brewers makes some spirit they are selling hand sanitizer pretty sure I read they are putting vegetable glycerin and H202 in it. All non essential business have been shut down. Cannot blame them for helping out.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I can get Kn95 masks for 2.50 a piece if you order 100000 of them. I can cut u in on the commission. Talk to your local people let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.