Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Don’t go out. Sanitizers and masks are not enough to keep yourself safe. Only safety is not leaving your house and only you not leaving your house is not enough, everyone should stay at their home to break the chain. Virus will die off on it’s own if sick people stop infecting the healthy.
14+ days of incubation. Fuck that shit. 21 day mandatory quarantine should be implemented by goverments and after 3-4 weeks we are gonna beat it without any magical cures or vaccines. Anyway, this is really really sad guys. Take care and stay safe.
Edit; oh and testing testing testing!

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I hope weed becomes the new currency over here too. I want to be rich for once!

Oh i should start my next run asap!
I got 2 lbs on hand dried and cured and 6 plants hanging , edibles stocked , zip of scrooms 8 cases of beer and some sheep that run when they see My Bowie Knife strapped on. Just need My guy in Chicago to send a couple claymore mines to set by the front gate to take out Walkers.

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
I got 2 lbs on hand dried and cured and 6 plants hanging , edibles stocked , zip of scrooms 8 cases of beer and some sheep that run when they see My Bowie Knife strapped on. Just need My guy in Chicago to send a couple claymore mines to set by the front gate to take out Walkers.
Hell yeah mofo! I got a shotgun and about 1lb of weed and some trim and fluff to make qwiso but i would figuratively suck a dick to get some shrooms!
Maybe i’ll stock up on some lsd thats what i can get without any hassle.
This shit is gonna get way worse before it gets any better.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The seed collection seems like a wise choice now...i feel like noah and i should plant 2 of everything. Speaking of....i summon thee GODBUD!!! into the cup you shall go!

It seems somehow prophetic and i am hoping we are on the other side of this when i smoke it.

1 of them will go outside with 2 GMO cake...the 4th is still undecided but i am pondering it.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I got a couple lbs of fresh Heisenbean assorted flavors and 3 lbs or so of outdoor. Plus, I have 10 years worth of "roaches" for very hard times.
Weed will be the new meds for us regular folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.