Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Everybody is a professional on the internet lol. Just repeating what some intelligent leo shared with me. You'll pardon if I don't shit myself over your vast knowledge on the subject, LMFAO, you bad ass armed dope growers, lmfao
Vast knowledge? I mean you can shit yourself whenever you please man lol that's on you. I didnt think I said anything extreme or special there but hey whatever gets you going!

Punisher84

Just some asshole
9mm are way more than capable. Knock down power? You mean like in movies where someone gets shot and flys 3 ft back? Everyone is a marksman till rounds and adrenaline starts pumping. I'd rather have the extra few in the mag to toss around. It's like saying the .233 is a junk round and you should only shoot 7.62 if you want someone to drop. It's not how big your bullet is. It's how many you can put on target and how fast you do it. Most common casualties in the US street shootings are from......drumroll.... .22 .edit ofcourse ballistics and how those rounds interact with your insides too. .233 makes some messy wounds I've been told.
Sometimes it does. Sometimes it passes right through and doesn’t make much of a mess.

Yeah I suspect most people would shit themselves and not be able to take a shot, much less put it where they want it.

Lets face it, if you have to shoot and kill someone, it’s gonna be expensive. Even if it’s a legit shoot. The perps family will sue your ass, and it will be expensive. I’d rather have the cops show up and do it for me.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Sometimes it does. Sometimes it passes right through and doesn’t make much of a mess.

Yeah I suspect most people would shit themselves and not be able to take a shot, much less put it where they want it.

Lets face it, if you have to shoot and kill someone, it’s gonna be expensive. Even if it’s a legit shoot. The perps family will sue your ass, and it will be expensive. I’d rather have the cops show up and do it for me.
I prefer to let them keep their calibers. I'll trust in my training in Rex-Kwan-Do
1595324702774.png

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Not around here. No defunding going on here. Local churches (not the restaurant) have been donating to the departments. No rioting or protesting going on.
I don't think people realize that no matter how widespread the news tries to make the riots, whatever few antifa-type idiots there are in the burbs are going into the big blue cities to burn them because they know there will be no consequences.

That is why the anti-terrorist dudes in unmarked vans scare the shit out of them. Libtard mayors and DA's have nothing to say about their confinement. I hope they repopulate GTMO with the fucks. It's domestic terrorism. Period.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Not around here. No defunding going on here. Local churches (not the restaurant) have been donating to the departments. No rioting or protesting going on.
My brother-in-law has been a cop for close to 30 years and it really is sad to see what all of this is doing to all the good cops out there. I thought he was still a homicide detective but I saw him on the 4th and he was telling me that he was put in charge of internal affairs last year. He said his department was surrounded by protesters last month, who trashed the property and demanded they be defunded, but his department he only had 1 unjustified assault during the last year. He said they have to investigate plenty of “excessive force” complaints but a lot of those are from putting cuffs on too tight, or forcing someone into a patrol car too hard, but nothing that put anyone in a hospital or worse. He told me that what was an honorable career for the last 30 years has been destroyed and he feels like people look at him as a terrorist now. It’s sad how many people fail to remember all the good cops out there.

Then we go to the other side of this whole mess, which is my sister-in-law who has fallen into this whole defund the police bullshit. She was a parole officer for 19 years, quit her job during the “me too” movement because she thought she deserved to be treated better by the male parolees and male coworkers, and she’s been living in my house for free for over 5 years and doesn’t contribute to the mortgage or utilities. She still had the job when she moved in, which was only supposed to be for “no more than a year” while she saved up for a down payment for a new rental, but then she quit her job and has been mooching off us since. She asked me if I could put an AC unit in her bedroom the other day and it took everything in my power not to laugh. I don’t need one in my bedroom so I’m certainly not going to pay for the additional electricity to pay for her to be more comfortable in my house where she’s living for free. My wife is finally really close to kicking her ass to the curb.

Status
Not open for further replies.