Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Im a small dude, with small pants, and my Khar PM9 fits in my front pocket without printing. My favorite CC pistol, though, is my Walther PPS. It’s so thin you almost forget it’s there when I carry it in an IWB holster. I haven’t carried in years, though.
the 380 is "dad's cargo pants" carry. Pocket holster, but you can be ready to draw while it looks like your getting your keys. And really light

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Actually been thinking about getting a replacement. Good walking through the woods snake gun as well.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Actually been thinking about getting a replacement. Good walking through the woods snake gun as well.
.22LR shot shells are great for snakes and rats. When I was a kid there was a new development going up nearby and all the deforestation and construction sent the rats to our neighborhood. We used to load the .22 pistols and rifles up with shot shells and they worked great for fast moving rats.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
.22LR shot shells are great for snakes and rats. When I was a kid there was a new development going up nearby and all the deforestation and construction sent the rats to our neighborhood. We used to load the .22 pistols and rifles up with shot shells and they worked great for fast moving rats.
If a snake is fast moving, it's likely away from me - no need to shoot :)

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Hey @Hotwired , don’t forget to shit on this post, too! You are currently in the lead (6 to 1) for those who have shit on my posts! Keep it up, friend, and you’ll get the Uncle Buck gold star ⭐ soon enough! 😘🥰😘
🥇🏆🥇
View attachment 64857
Good job @Hotwired ! Now shit on this one too! You’re a great little follower and now I understand why you shit on every post where I use the word “liberal”. How’s Bucky doing? I’m just waiting to get the email saying I’m banned over at RIU :ROFLMAO:

hhibrownsbacker

Super Active Member
Awe come on man, those veggies will take care of themselves, Im just looking for a good reason to shit on every post you have ever made. What do you think, 50 shits for Hitler and then 50 more for Stalin, sound fair to you?

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Actually a bolt from handheld crossbow pretty good. Everyone knows nines won't knock everyone down, but a 40 will. Hard not to like the ole 357, but buds tell me they quit those cause they might go thru you and hit someone down the block. LMFAO, you gents get so wound, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.