Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
We are going back to my idea of duels!
I see @Bodyne is already in the same train!
Some would rather live lawless like the animals we are than in a world where laws and teachings only serve as channels to guide our minds where they are allowed to go. They teach you the golden rule then fuck you over from birth. Global warming isnt a thing? How simple the concept of greenhouse gases and environmental symbiosis truly is when you observe it. To argue just shows the power of the mind vs the power of the free thought and non biased observation. It's not something that will just happen it will creep slow till a tipping point and then exponentially you will see the planet warm as one system after another dies.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Some would rather live lawless like the animals we are than in a world where laws and teachings only serve as channels to guide our minds where they are allowed to go. They teach you the golden rule then fuck you over from birth. Global warming isnt a thing? How simple the concept of greenhouse gases and environmental symbiosis truly is when you observe it. To argue just shows the power of the mind vs the power of the free thought and non biased observation. It's not something that will just happen it will creep slow till a tipping point and then exponentially you will see the planet warm as one system after another dies.
Except the temps aren't changing and every one of their predictions has been wrong in a massive, non-Armageddon-type way. And they have been saying the same shit since the 70's, and predicting destruction over and over, and you suckers keep wanting to donate money to politicians to fix weather.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
You know what will "fix the climate"? Personal responsibility. Clean up your own shit instead of worrying about mine. Jordan Peterson pointed out that most people that jump on "large agenda" bandwagons is that they have so many little issues in their own life that need fixing that it is too overwhelming, so they pick a "global" problem so they can be a part of something and have meaning to their life.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
you been on ignore till now since the chickenshit trade, fuckstick. Stick your retard up your stupid fucking ass, inbred backwoods woodhippie, lmfao
This isn’t RIU so you can actually attempt to be a little less of a liberal troll who has zero tolerance for others who have different political views. I honesty don’t get people like you who can’t speak in a civilized manner to people you don’t agree with. BTW, a .380 is weak ass pistol with poor accuracy. I’d rather use a .22 target pistol over a .380 any day of the week, but if shit ever got real I’d be pulling out my .45 ACP 1911 with hot rounds and my AR-15.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
BTW, a .380 is weak ass pistol with poor accuracy. I’d rather use a .22 target pistol over a .380 any day of the week, but if shit ever got real I’d be pulling out my .45 ACP 1911 with hot rounds and my AR-15.
I had an LCP for pocket-carry - I gave it to my DAUGHTER for self defense LOL

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
You know what will "fix the climate"? Personal responsibility. Clean up your own shit instead of worrying about mine. Jordan Peterson pointed out that most people that jump on "large agenda" bandwagons is that they have so many little issues in their own life that need fixing that it is too overwhelming, so they pick a "global" problem so they can be a part of something and have meaning to their life.
I have the same theory about why liberals have such a hardon for gun control. They know they wouldn’t have enough self control to refrain from using a firearm to settle a dispute, so they just assume everyone else has the same problem. Just look how mental they get when people disagree with their point of view. @Bodyne is a perfect example by proclaiming they are going to shoot people who don’t wear a mask. They are so afraid of such a tiny fraction of a possibility of a non mask wearer causing someone else to contract the virus, and have a 1 in 20 million chance of dying, that they are threatening to just kill another human being to prove a point.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have the same theory about why liberals have such a hardon for gun control. They know they wouldn’t have enough self control to refrain from using a firearm to settle a dispute, so they just assume everyone else has the same problem. Just look how mental they get when people disagree with their point of view. @Bodyne is a perfect example by proclaiming they are going to shoot people who don’t wear a mask. They are so afraid of such a tiny fraction of a possibility of a non mask wearer causing someone else to contract the virus, and have a 1 in 20 million chance of dying, that they are threatening to just kill another human being to prove a point.
Those people have usually never seen death up close other than grandma's funeral and have little concept of anything but their own "reality". When confronted with real life, no, he would not shoot anyone - it is troll bluster.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I’m starting to think @Hotwired is the mole from RIU. It’s the only thing that can explain why they shit on my posts while not having the courtesy to explain why. I know you’ll shit on this one too, and I don’t care. If I cared then I’d just go around shitting on your posts for no reason. I just like pointing out your passive aggressiveness to anyone who hasn’t noticed.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
A 9mm is a garbage caliber for self defense and .380 is basically a 9mm “lite”. It’s perfect for those sensitive hands.
Any argument over caliber is moot. An aimed .22 round will serve the purpose. 90% of all US military and police carry 9mm. It is also the cheapest and most readily available round - including end of the world shit where you are collecting what you can find.

Walk towards me will bad intentions, and whichever caliber happens to be close at hand will stop you.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Any argument over caliber is moot. An aimed .22 round will serve the purpose. 90% of all US military and police carry 9mm. It is also the cheapest and most readily available round - including end of the world shit where you are collecting what you can find.

Walk towards me will bad intentions, and whichever caliber happens to be close at hand will stop you.
That’s why I said I’d take a .22 target pistol over a .380.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
If you can't hit your target you might as well get Joe Biden's shotgun and shoot it in the air a few times.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
All I was pointing out was that the .380 is a garbage round. I know all about calibers, man. I shot on competitive pistol teams for years and reload all my own ammo, except .22 rim fire.
And a 380 tucked nicely in a front pocket is a handy tool. And if you can't stop someone with 7 rounds you need practice. It is an up close and personal weapon - not a target pistol.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
And a 380 tucked nicely in a front pocket is a handy tool. And if you can't stop someone with 7 rounds you need practice. It is an up close and personal weapon - not a target pistol.
Im a small dude, with small pants, and my Khar PM9 fits in my front pocket without printing. My favorite CC pistol, though, is my Walther PPS. It’s so thin you almost forget it’s there when I carry it in an IWB holster. I haven’t carried in years, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.