Communitys opinion on CopyCat genetics

Status
Not open for further replies.

GCG

Dinosaur
Damn. Sucks to lose the Mac but id a done the same if it was me. at least you still have 1 right.
I do still have one. Its really bushy, more than I like. Dont know much about how real MAC1 grows. The one that hermed was a nicer looking plant. Really like the structure of the Mass Suoer Skunk. That one is under 2 weeks since flip but I have high hopes. Its beautiful. Have 3 plants in early flower right now that I love the morphology of. The Mass Super Skunk, Blueberry Super Skunk from AK Beans and Heisons Black Banana Cookies. I never take clones and all 3 got cloned. Hope they flower out well. Lights are out, I'll get pics of stuff tomorrow.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
im staying out of this one....i respect both of you for different reasons. out of all the things said about copy wheres the proof. the only proof i see is every single person whos grown his gear its all come out fire. and that at the end of the day is all i care about. im not gonna talk shit on someone that ive never even popped 1 of their beans. if i pop these and they turn out shit then everyones going to see it if they turn out great everyones going to see it. its not like im defending the dude...have no ties to the guy whatsoever...but ive learned alot from him as ive learned alot from you and that to me bares some amount of respect.

again i dont no your history with him....i do no he had some shit happen awile ago...which is why im guessing your saying hes not the real copycayt....so that makes Olin Grant/Stability the "real copycat" ? honestly i dont really care about any of this bullshit. i care about the product that comes outa the ground.

so ill either have some fire or some mids....we shall see
As much as I hate rollitup this is mostly true.
Stone cold no bullshit. I was a moderator on the thc farmer @gwheels @Uncle Romulus will tell you. Mods can still read deleted threads and post and I saw them all. Dickhead demontrich and the other clown eventhorizon saw it all to and quit nasty mods. They all accused me of supporting it but at the time I didnt know until I started reading all the post and searching copycat. I quit the farm shortly afterward.
Maybe the dude has changed now but I'm telling you the shit I saw with my own eyes. Him and logic would put 5 garbage seeds to 1 good seed in a pack. Logic would get the trash in bulk and sold them under copycat and Devine genetics. All shit.

To my understanding, I thought Olin was the one fucking people over on the farm and made fake copycat packs? I don’t have proof but just read/heard Olin had a drug problem, who allegedly died from an OD last year, and got 100 packs from copy, only paid half up front, then went on to fuck a lot of people over on the farm and GPS and such. Like I said tho, I have no proof but I also haven’t seen any proof for the other side either. All just hearsay from a lot of people that claim to know for a fact.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
To my understanding, I thought Olin was the one fucking people over on the farm and made fake copycat packs? I don’t have proof but just read/heard Olin had a drug problem, who allegedly died from an OD last year, and got 100 packs from copy, only paid half up front, then went on to fuck a lot of people over on the farm and GPS and such. Like I said tho, I have no proof but I also haven’t seen any proof for the other side either. All just hearsay from a lot of people that claim to know for a fact.
No dude. Logic is copycat. No one fakes your name and account and you sit by while it happens on multiple platforms and than one day you pop up out of the blue and say it was someone else. Logic sold copycat seeds for years on the farm. That wasnt some fly by night scam. I think after a while logic got smart and hired a breeder to make the seeds with his cuts. Logic is holding down some fire shit. People have sent him cuts from the usa to Spain. Logic makes seeds under Devine genetics.
Dude gives away free seeds to people who will write reviews on that thread. Pretty pathetic.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Damn man. Looks like the shady con man is selling ppl fire genetics. Doesn’t really sound right does it ? So again. I guess we’ll see how the plants turn out right ? Bc if he is this shady con artist there’s no way he’d actually make and send them to us right ?

So these should be the bunkest pack of seeds I’ve ever bought then. So I guess we’re gonna see.

My thoughts on the subject can be found on this thread. Nothin more to say on the matter.

Thing with me I don’t give a shit where ppl spend their money.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Olin took that shit over while copy was in jail. Bought 100 packs and started fucking people over. I mean go look at lokis YouTube. He has Olin sending messages on the copycat account. Loki even asked him. He came right out and said yea it’s me. As in yes it’s me Olin. I mean that’s proof right there Olin/stability was running the copycat account. This is all 2015ish to 2017. When copy was in jail. Which is public information if you no where to look.

Again I don’t care about any of this drama bullshit The seeds are either gonna be good or not. I’ll let that make up my mind.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Olin took that shit over while copy was in jail. Bought 100 packs and started fucking people over. I mean go look at lokis YouTube. He has Olin sending messages on the copycat account. Loki even asked him. He came right out and said yea it’s me. As in yes it’s me Olin. I mean that’s proof right there Olin/stability was running the copycat account. This is all 2015ish to 2017. When copy was in jail. Which is public information if you no where to look.

Again I don’t care about any of this drama bullshit The seeds are either gonna be good or not. I’ll let that make up my mind.
Will the real big Dan, please stand up , please stand up.

For what that clown charges for seeds and all the drama and bullshit that circulates his genetics I would give a second thought. Maybe I'll buy a pack or if anyone has any copycat seeds in an unopened sealed pack they wanna trade me for some 100 percent real lemon tree s1s or something similar I'm all about a fair review.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
so I never actually watched one of his videos until 5 min ago.

I'm telling you I spent enough time around logic to realize I'm almost 99 percent sure that dude is logic from the way he talks.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway

For what that clown charges for seeds and all the drama and bullshit that circulates his genetics I would give a second thought. Maybe I'll buy a pack or if anyone has any copycat seeds in an unopened sealed pack they wanna trade me for some 100 percent real lemon tree s1s or something similar I'm all about a fair review.
I was goimg to buy 4 packs from him but then his site went down. Honestly may have saved my self a thousand dollars. But id be lying if i didnt want curs of artisans keeprs.

so I never actually watched one of his videos until 5 min ago.

I'm telling you I spent enough time around logic to realize I'm almost 99 percent sure that dude is logic from the way he talks.
I just did the same thing. Never watched his videos. I'm just curious as to why he shut the site downm

GCG

Dinosaur

I have Purple Road Kill Skunk sealed if you really want to run something of his. Its GDP x Road Kill Skunk.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
As much as I hate rollitup this is mostly true.
Stone cold no bullshit. I was a moderator on the thc farmer @gwheels @Uncle Romulus will tell you. Mods can still read deleted threads and post and I saw them all. Dickhead demontrich and the other clown eventhorizon saw it all to and quit nasty mods. They all accused me of supporting it but at the time I didnt know until I started reading all the post and searching copycat. I quit the farm shortly afterward.
Maybe the dude has changed now but I'm telling you the shit I saw with my own eyes. Him and logic would put 5 garbage seeds to 1 good seed in a pack. Logic would get the trash in bulk and sold them under copycat and Devine genetics. All shit.
Ya I’ve had other previous farm mods also tell me the rub. (Demon, event etc) Consistently the story is as Heisen said. Shitty copied genetics and propaganda and dirty tricks.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Might of just ate every single fucking word out of my mouth. and if im wrong about copy ill say it. i was wrong. Some crazy bullshit is happening and most that no me here no i dont fucking like drama.

after all this even if this turns out to be bullshit i wont be ordering anymore. the costs now outweigh the benefits. No matter what breeder no matter who your dealing with remember this is the internet. this shit is the wild wild west. and more often than not truth is much much harder to believe than fiction.

i love this community stay safe

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Might of just ate every single fucking word out of my mouth. and if im wrong about copy ill say it. i was wrong. Some crazy bullshit is happening and most that no me here no i dont fucking like drama.

after all this even if this turns out to be bullshit i wont be ordering anymore. the costs now outweigh the benefits. No matter what breeder no matter who your dealing with remember this is the internet. this shit is the wild wild west. and more often than not truth is much much harder to believe than fiction.

i love this community stay safe
we love you too lol stay safe as well

fuck drama, but as a possible consumer do tell what swayed your view.

wild wild west is right, shit is ridiculous.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
For anyone that stumbles upon this thread: i feel obligated to make this post. i still have copys gear growing in the garden. Right now its a rather large portion but from all the info thats come out the past week i wont be purchasing anymore seeds from him

i apologize if i swayed anyone into buying seeds from him, as this was never my intention. I said before im a huge fan of the underdog and only wanted to afford him the chance to let his work speak for itself. and to be clear im not saying he wasnt/isnt putting out some fire plants alot of folks are having great luck running his gear and i hope im 1 of them. But..... there is no real excuse for what happened. and it leaves me feeling hollow with a bad taste in my mouth.

think ill grab a few new packs from symbiotic, mycotek, and relentless to pick the spirits up. Remember kids, the seed game is some other shit. Dont ever send your money or infomation to someone that isnt vetted by the community. Sorry for the PSA, but i felt i had to say something.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
For anyone that stumbles upon this thread: i feel obligated to make this post. i still have copys gear growing in the garden. Right now its a rather large portion but from all the info thats come out the past week i wont be purchasing anymore seeds from him

i apologize if i swayed anyone into buying seeds from him, as this was never my intention. I said before im a huge fan of the underdog and only wanted to afford him the chance to let his work speak for itself. and to be clear im not saying he wasnt/isnt putting out some fire plants alot of folks are having great luck running his gear and i hope im 1 of them. But..... there is no real excuse for what happened. and it leaves me feeling hollow with a bad taste in my mouth.

think ill grab a few new packs from symbiotic, mycotek, and relentless to pick the spirits up. Remember kids, the seed game is some other shit. Dont ever send your money or infomation to someone that isnt vetted by the community. Sorry for the PSA, but i felt i had to say something.
This is actually some valuable input. I work hard for my money and when I first started buying seeds I bought some bunk shit.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Here's my Mass Super Skunk S1 from Copycat. It is 5 weeks into flower. Really happy so far.
View attachment 60479
For the record I still dont know what his deal is. Bought his beans on big sale and will grow them now. No need to re-up with him though. Too many others with no fucked up back story.
Looks like straight fire bro! great work!! :) half my garden is copy right now im really hoping they come out as nice as this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.