Communitys opinion on CopyCat genetics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Niiice

That pink runtz should be a winner on bag appeal. Heard copy say that's his go to strain for pink / purple weed
The mac1 x grape slurpee is still the most fire bud with seeds I’ve ever seen. I think that’s what made me start with it

I’ve heard him say that the pink runts makes pink rosin 🤤

And of course the banana Mac was made with the stud he hunted from 1 of caps first drops. Copy sent him a photo of it and asked him if he wanted to work with it and cap blocked him lol I’m really hunting thru these looking for a frosty male to start breeding with

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
One thing I dont understand is, why doesnt exotic or cap and others just make some damn S1’s of their stuff? Clearly there’s a large market for it.

Seems like they’d make more money just selling their own s1’s than the wasted time and energy they’re putting in giving Runtz away ffs.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Cause there to hard to make. Not worth the effort. If I was as big a name as some of them I wouldn't work extra hard to seal shit that people are just gonna buy. Most of the name they have is all hype. They still putting out dud ass hermie shit. Dont be fooled. Find the best genetics at the best price and pop a few more. There are gonna be keepers.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Nice, and honestly that sounds like the sane opinion on the matter. End-consumers don't care about the "breeder's code" lol, we want just want to grow fire genetics for the best price.

I can understand both sides of the argument, but I can't knock someone for seeing the market potential and delivering the goods. Should I pay $250 to the original breeder and hunt through regs, or for the same price or way less, get S1's of a proven cut, all fems. It's a no brainer for the consumer.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
One thing I dont understand is, why doesnt exotic or cap and others just make some damn S1’s of their stuff? Clearly there’s a large market for it.

Seems like they’d make more money just selling their own s1’s than the wasted time and energy they’re putting in giving Runtz away ffs.
Last time cap tried s1ing the Mac1 he pulled all the packs and said he would never make or release them again bc of all the mutants and herms.

S1ing on a commercial scale like Heisen and Copy takes a lot work. Takes a lot of experimentation and dedication.

Honestly I don’t think half these breeders even make their own seeds. Copy and Heisen still the only breeders in the game to show seeded up buds.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Did all that and never got a reply :/
That’s strange. Last email I got from him was last week about the clone sale

He’s usually very quick to respond . It was 10 mins after I shot him an email he responded back. I’d say try emailing him again maybe he missed it or something ?

he spends most of his time on Ig. I don’t use it but I know you could probably contact him there to

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Did all that and never got a reply :/
Ok so copy has been finding these auctions sites latley basically ripping people off with his genetics. I don’t think there will be any more sales and he said he’s even considering not taking on any new customers.

If you wrote him an email asking about sales or if you’ve never bought from him before this is more than likely the reason he hasn’t been responding. I feel bad bc I’m a mouthpiece for him half the time and he doesn’t want anymore hype or attention brought his way. To many folks are ruining it for everyone. I think he’s worried ppl are grabbing packs from him on sale. Then selling or auctioning off his genetics at a inflated price with no guraentee they even came from him.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
I don't and wont buy any copycat seeds. Heard way to much bad things.

Now I talk about this...
People who are charging way out of this world prices for seeds only a select few can afford those prices.
The average grower don't have cash on hand to buy those inflated prices for seed.
I give kudos to worlds strongest strains in Canada for the good pricing.
I also will give kudos to kre8 genetics for that dollar seed club...my order from them is paid they just got to mail it out. Will see how long it takes to get here...that is if it don't get lost in the mail or delivered to a town in usa that has the same name as the town I live in Canada. As that has happen to me and not long ago.
Seed makers if you want to get your gear out there with lots of threads and pics well better lower your pricing imo.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Ok so copy has been finding these auctions sites latley basically ripping people off with his genetics. I don’t think there will be any more sales and he said he’s even considering not taking on any new customers.

If you wrote him an email asking about sales or if you’ve never bought from him before this is more than likely the reason he hasn’t been responding. I feel bad bc I’m a mouthpiece for him half the time and he doesn’t want anymore hype or attention brought his way. To many folks are ruining it for everyone. I think he’s worried ppl are grabbing packs from him on sale. Then selling or auctioning off his genetics at a inflated price with no guraentee they even came from him.
Wherever there’s hype, there’s a layer of middlemen trying to hustle a quick buck. IG is a breeding ground for these folks.

It’s a shame if he’s closing his doors. I would do a 4 pack for $250 deal. I wouldn’t pay that for a single pack though.

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
Last time cap tried s1ing the Mac1 he pulled all the packs and said he would never make or release them again bc of all the mutants and herms.

S1ing on a commercial scale like Heisen and Copy takes a lot work. Takes a lot of experimentation and dedication.

Honestly I don’t think half these breeders even make their own seeds. Copy and Heisen still the only breeders in the game to show seeded up buds.
Csi....meangenes...

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
I don't and wont buy any copycat seeds. Heard way to much bad things.

Now I talk about this...
People who are charging way out of this world prices for seeds only a select few can afford those prices.
The average grower don't have cash on hand to buy those inflated prices for seed.
I give kudos to worlds strongest strains in Canada for the good pricing.
I also will give kudos to kre8 genetics for that dollar seed club...my order from them is paid they just got to mail it out. Will see how long it takes to get here...that is if it don't get lost in the mail or delivered to a town in usa that has the same name as the town I live in Canada. As that has happen to me and not long ago.
Seed makers if you want to get your gear out there with lots of threads and pics well better lower your pricing imo.
I mean if you take that route I’ve heard alota bullshit about Heisen to. So I shouldn’t even try his genetics? I should just listen to all that haters that 9 out of 10 don’t even grow ? I’d rather grow them and find out for myself.

ask Capulator how much he wants for a cut of mac1 20 or 30 grand.

Copys doing real work so to just toss all that off as oh ppl hated on him so I’m staying far away is pretty cheap imo. That’s why I’m growing his gear. If it’s shit then at least everyone has evidence.

KMOG

Yes...they do...freeborn selections ? How do you not know who meangenes is and you’re taking about how no breeders do x. You don’t even know some of the best breeders around atm. Tons of breeders post pics of seeds plants.
Csi...the guys that say their in the canna Illuminati ? 😂

I’ve never heard of meangenes before

Also where’s the proof that any of these other breeders are actually making seeds? Don’t show a male. Don’t show a reversal. Don’t show any seeded buds.

Last edited:

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Yes...they do...freeborn selections ? How do you not know who meangenes is and you’re taking about how no breeders do x. You don’t even know some of the best breeders around atm. Tons of breeders post pics of seeds plants.
I know this wasn't directed at me but i personalized this and to no fault to anyone but my own, i took offense. im quite aware of my lack of whos who breeder knowledge. Whos meangenes? What mAkes them special. What are they doing that separates them?
Copy and Heisen both reversed on large scales. That's impressive. Copy definitely sells packs and clearly has had no recent issues of bullshit as a result of said packs.
Or he wouldn't still be selling the community would oust him. Yes he has haters same as Heis because theyre both doing something they could've but didn't. Plus think about his access to these cuts. idk rambling now lol sour og googling meanness.

KMOG

I know this wasn't directed at me but i personalized this and to no fault to anyone but my own, i took offense. im quite aware of my lack of whos who breeder knowledge. Whos meangenes? What mAkes them special. What are they doing that separates them?
Copy and Heisen both reversed on large scales. That's impressive. Copy definitely sells packs and clearly has had no recent issues of bullshit as a result of said packs.
Or he wouldn't still be selling the community would oust him. Yes he has haters same as Heis because theyre both doing something they could've but didn't. Plus think about his access to these cuts. idk rambling now lol sour og googling meanness.
Nobody should take offense for any breeder...as far as it goes, I’ve run most breeders around so I am talking from experience and being around the scene for more than a decade in Ca. Do some research instead of getting offended by a comment on a forum....my point directed at artisan like you now, is you can’t speak of all breeders when you don’t know all breeders. It’s a lack of info issue. You’re comparing to what you know...which isn’t everything. Not saying i know every breeder out there and definitely haven’t run everyones gear. But I’ve run a lot and I’m this short interaction named a few breeders to prove artisans point incorrect. Didn’t mean to offend you. There’s a lot more breeders out theee with a lot more stable gear than the guys you mentioned. I haven’t spoken badly of any breeders in here, just speaking from experience.

Last edited:

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Nobody should take offense for any breeder...as far as it goes, I’ve run most breeders around so I am talking from experience and being around the scene for more than a decade in Ca. Do some research instead of getting offended by a comment on a forum....my point directed at artisan like you now, is you can’t speak of all breeders when you don’t know all breeders. It’s a lack of info issue. You’re comparing to what you know...which isn’t everything. Not saying i know every breeder out there and definitely haven’t run everyones gear. But I’ve run a lot and I’m this short interaction named a few breeders to prove artisans point incorrect. Didn’t mean to offend you. There’s a lot more breeders out theee with a lot more stable gear than the guys you mentioned. I haven’t spoken badly of any breeders in here, just speaking from experience.
You clearly missed that I was joking kmog.
When did i speak on other breeders?
I stated I lacked the knowledge. Researching cannabis breeders is a ridiculous grind. Nobody has hours to scroll through forum threads.
When did I compare?
I only see heisen and copy taking others strains and reversing them, crossing them or both.
But these other breeders you speak of arent well known, why is that?
Youre very fortunate to have been in the "scene" for over a decade. You must feel very special. Us red states arent that in tune with the cannacommunity and if you dont social media youre really out the loop.
What i took "offense" to was how you spoke to artisan as if everyone should know meangenes.
"How do you not know" cause he clearly doesnt beat his dick to what breeders are out there.it was just very arrogant.
No need to apologize. Youre clearly older and on your high horse. You grow killer weed seems to be the trend.
To summarize what point were you trying to invalidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.