Communitys opinion on CopyCat genetics

Status
Not open for further replies.

GCG

Dinosaur
Wont be posting any more pics of this clowns gear. Or at least wont mention breeder when I do. Fuck is wrong with people. Way too many breeders and banks that treat customers the right way. If he won't stand behind his gear no reason anyone should ever want to run it.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I personally think the dude just made some bad decisions in a bind and blamed someone else saying his name was hijacked. How can that go on for months without him knowing. It's pretty easy to find out the buzz around your name and correct any issues. It's just a matter of time before dude pulls the same bullshit and alot of people get fucked over again. Just my 2 cents

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Yeah same boat man. I have a bunch of his seeds but won’t be buying anymore either. My platinum runtz is looking good on week 4 of flower. But the folks he dogged were some close/loyal followers of his and he just said fuck them and handled everything like shit
Yup. Rubbed me the wrong way. These are the same guys that got me to try his genetics. How they were treated and what was done left me speechless.

I have a few of his strains running right now but I will also keep the posting to a minimum.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Mission accomplished 😂
Looks good man. And I get where ur coming from but you can’t really say that when most of us got our packs from copy for $50 a pack. In the end their 4 of the cheapest packs of seeds I ever bought.

A decent amount of ppl in this thread are growing copy’s gear right now. I expect some of us to find some legit fire. But the way he handles business and the way he treated past customers that came to him with a problem was maybe the worst customer service I’ve ever seen. I can’t support that.

Along with “oh my seed spray doesn’t make herms. All these other breeders makin herms with silver”. Yea then why smozer conerator and native all put him on blast. Bc they came to him with a problem and he acted like a straight clown so they blasted him for it. I’d of done the same exact shit.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Looks good man. And I get where ur coming from but you can’t really say that when most of us got our packs from copy for $50 a pack. In the end their 4 of the cheapest packs of seeds I ever bought.

A decent amount of ppl in this thread are growing copy’s gear right now. I expect some of us to find some legit fire. But the way he handles business and the way he treated past customers that came to him with a problem was maybe the worst customer service I’ve ever seen. I can’t support that.

Along with “oh my seed spray doesn’t make herms. All these other breeders makin herms with silver”. Yea then why smozer conerator and native all put him on blast. Bc they came to him with a problem and he acted like a straight clown so they blasted him for it. I’d of done the same exact shit.
I thought dude was charging like $250 a pack? Even at $50, there are way cooler folks to support.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
I thought dude was charging like $250 a pack? Even at $50, there are way cooler folks to support.
Yea if u got on his email list they were $50 a pack 10 seeds in each pack. Now ppl are reporting only getting 5 seeds per pack. I also heard him say there are no more sales so I don’t no what the real prices are anymore.

And I agree. A lot of great breeders out here putting out fire. Lookin like eso seeds be 1 of them;):cool:🔥

Proud420

Yea if u got on his email list they were $50 a pack 10 seeds in each pack. Now ppl are reporting only getting 5 seeds per pack. I also heard him say there are no more sales so I don’t no what the real prices are anymore.

And I agree. A lot of great breeders out here putting out fire. Lookin like eso seeds be 1 of them;):cool:🔥
Yeah I paid 50 per pack and I think it is quite cheap for what I get.
Now I don't get why I should look into this guy past... He delivered fire for cheap it is exactly what I was looking for.

From what I can read every breeder has a shady past, even H was part of the Logic crew with Copycat cat! I don't give a shit as long as he keeps on giving us fire.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Yeah I paid 50 per pack and I think it is quite cheap for what I get.
Now I don't get why I should look into this guy past... He delivered fire for cheap it is exactly what I was looking for.

From what I can read every breeder has a shady past, even H was part of the Logic crew with Copycat cat! I don't give a shit as long as he keeps on giving us fire.
Bc you never really no who your sending your money and information to. Dude called the police on his customers then bragged about it.

Yea nothing to worry about lol I don’t care what u do with your money bro. Stay safe

Here’s my platinum runtz at day 37. I’ll still grow whatever I have from him but won’t be buying anymore. He pulled some sucka shit. He may not have been the one to file the police report but he bragged about taking his wife to the station to file it. Still a rat in my book especially since before that he posted one guys address and one of his followers went and drove circles around that guys house for like 15 minutes. I also got 5 seeds in my last sale packs unknowingly.
It’s nice being able to pop only one or two seeds with a high chance of fire and not hunting tho.
86CB6D3E-5837-483A-BE5C-A3CED0EEA5DD.jpegA744D1DB-707B-4623-B523-A988A03131AC.jpeg

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Here’s my platinum runtz at day 37. I’ll still grow whatever I have from him but won’t be buying anymore. He pulled some sucka shit. He may not have been the one to file the police report but he bragged about taking his wife to the station to file it. Still a rat in my book especially since before that he posted one guys address and one of his followers went and drove circles around that guys house for like 15 minutes. I also got 5 seeds in my last sale packs unknowingly.
It’s nice being able to pop only one or two seeds with a high chance of fire and not hunting tho.
View attachment 61630View attachment 61624
Straight fire bro!!! Nice work!!! :) This woulda been 1 of my next packs....

I heard he was sending 5 packs now instead of 10. And my thinking is to how did it even come to that. How did it even come to them straight trolling him that hard. Bc they had some herms and he blocked them. Acted like a straight bitch about it. And this isn’t you or me just some random custy. These are 3 of his best customers. Whole thing rubbed me wrong.

And u no what. Loki and elevated to. They have alota ppl that look up to them and admire what their doing. Loki and his no snitching. Except if it’s the guy that hooks u up with free seeds and fem spray. Funny how it all falls to the wayside when it has to do with money.

Status
Not open for further replies.