Communitys opinion on CopyCat genetics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
At the time I kinda felt that big dan was buying legitimate pks from other breeders breaking them down and putting two good seed to 8 bad seed and turning that one legitimate pk into 5 pks and knowing only one or two seeds would sprout he could blame it on grower error. Idk if that’s what he did but I do know he is a crooked fuck.
So much controversy around this guy. Going to try and piece some things together

This is pretty much what he says happened. Someone (Olin Grant/Stability) bought 100 packs from copy. he payed for half up front and never payed for the rest. Then Olin sold those and other fake seeds under the copycat name with the same logo and packaging as the legit seeds. Loki has ig messages from Olin on the copycat account sayin it was him who had control of the account.

Also ive noticed most of the folks whove had bad orders all said they ordered from around the same time period. around 2015- to 2017 Supposedly copy got picked up and did 2 years, During this period is when i believe he says olin was running things and everything started to go down hill for the copycat brand due to Olin ripping everyone off.

-Who really knows if any of thats the truth or not..

i will say 1 thing, Out of any of these breeders and growers with their names and pictures all over everything --Heisen and Copy are the only 2 breeders that ive ever seen actually show seeded up fire. No other breeders are showing seeded buds.

Boybelue

Super Active Member
So much controversy around this guy. Going to try and piece some things together

This is pretty much what he says happened. Someone (Olin Grant/Stability) bought 100 packs from copy. he payed for half up front and never payed for the rest. Then Olin sold those and other fake seeds under the copycat name with the same logo and packaging as the legit seeds. Loki has ig messages from Olin on the copycat account sayin it was him who had control of the account.

Also ive noticed most of the folks whove had bad orders all said they ordered from around the same time period. around 2015- to 2017 Supposedly copy got picked up and did 2 years, During this period is when i believe he says olin was running things and everything started to go down hill for the copycat brand due to Olin ripping everyone off.

-Who really knows if any of thats the truth or not..

i will say 1 thing, Out of any of these breeders and growers with their names and pictures all over everything --Heisen and Copy are the only 2 breeders that ive ever seen actually show seeded up fire. No other breeders are showing seeded buds.
Copy needs to make an appearance and straighten the shit out, maybe on a few of these forums. Putting up NO Defense don’t look good, or at least any that I’ve seen. If he’s legit he should be able to prove it.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Copy needs to make an appearance and straighten the shit out, maybe on a few of these forums. Putting up NO Defense don’t look good, or at least any that I’ve seen. If he’s legit he should be able to prove it.
i totally agree. I think thats part of the problem, his attitude. He has a real "my shits the best i dont give a fuck" attitude. He had to of taken alot of hate from other breeders doing what he does so i can kind of understand but theres a limit before it makes you come off sounding like a narcissistic toolbag

Price of packs to as others have said is really high which is the main reason i havnt ordered from him. If his prices were a little more reasonable im sure he would have alot more growers willing to at least try his genetics.

Sucks about those beans man. heard him say while streaming if anyone has ever had a problem with a copycat order just to shoot him an email.

pretty much did lie about being big dan .... as others have stated in this day and age its hard to choose someone with a track record like his over anyone else. There is so many great breeders out there right now with some straight fire genetics. This forum being proof of that

i am going to be keeping an eye on a couple grows going on currently...on ig conerator loki native all grow copys gear along with the 1 on the thread posted above. Ill post back on this thread as they progress.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
For 250 I will just buy legit seeds from legit experienced breeders. Seed junky , cannarado in-house etc. The cream should eventually rise to the top and when it does , maybe I will buy some .

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
10 for 5 isn't bad but it's still 5 , see if hell do 1 for 50 and see if he keeps it real.
Word you're right.

Tbh with his attitude I doubt it, but it's worth a shot. He did say he's hooked people up for free because they didn't have money and shit. Think I'll shoot my shot cuz he has some shit I wanna try and haven't seen anywhere in seed form or in general (Mass Super Skunk / NYC Haze)

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Good friend of mine came thru huge Needed some calmag so I stopped by his shop I’ve been assured these are straight from copy and all packs are still sealed with the holographic sticker

Thinking about entering the mac1 x grape slurpee in the 2020 competition

Time to see if there’s any truth in that pudding 😎

Attachments

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
I'm on his email list and get notifications every couple weeks for his sales. Bought MAC1 S1, RKS S1, Mass Super Skunk S1 and Purple RKS S1 for $250.
Have 2 MAC1 S1's that just popped and 2 Super Skunks in paper towel.
View attachment 53460
Nice pickup! Deff gonna be watching to see how those macf2s turn out! :)

I also got my 4 packs for $250. join his email list if u wanna no when the sales are

Prolly start a separate thread when I pop this mac1 x grape slurpee cross. Might just end up making a copycat grow thread for the few of us that are running his gear.

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
Nice pickup! Deff gonna be watching to see how those macf2s turn out! :)

I also got my 4 packs for $250. join his email list if u wanna no when the sales are

Prolly start a separate thread when I pop this mac1 x grape slurpee cross. Might just end up making a copycat grow thread for the few of us that are running his gear.
Nice what else did you grab?

Those are Mac 1 S1's he got btw

Status
Not open for further replies.