Communitys opinion on CopyCat genetics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Havnt seen him talked about much on here so i figured id start a thread to see what the communitys opinion is.

I just watched the last youtube podcast he did...im not to sure what to think of him. Has anyone ever ran his beans before?

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
in a video he posted someone asked him about big dan and he said he knows nothing about him. ? Alot of ppl seem to think thats him tho

$250 a pack.... i wanna see some grows and for putting out that many strains you figure the internet would be polluted with pictures and journals. i can only find a 1 and its on riu. There still seedings so im going to be keeping an eye on that thread to see how they turn out. think hes growing Platinum Runtz.

realpromedz

Wise Old Man
in a video he posted someone asked him about big dan and he said he knows nothing about him. ? Alot of ppl seem to think thats him tho

$250 a pack.... i wanna see some grows and for putting out that many strains you figure the internet would be polluted with pictures and journals. i can only find a 1 and its on riu. There still seedings so im going to be keeping an eye on that thread to see how they turn out. think hes growing Platinum Runtz.
def big dan and he is a liar... i never bought from him but heard the stories and seen lots of back info on him.. then asked him a question few years later and he had the nerve to say he wasnt from the east coast ever.. so big dan is a big joke in my eyes/. stay away tek

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
def big dan and he is a liar... i never bought from him but heard the stories and seen lots of back info on him.. then asked him a question few years later and he had the nerve to say he wasnt from the east coast ever.. so big dan is a big joke in my eyes/. stay away tek
Yea on another video he posted, he talks about how there 2 different brands and pretty much came out and said it was him. That right there is a red flag to me.

I cant throw any hate his way tho as far as breeding goes. ive never ran his genetics. He deff seems very high up on his horse. Thats why i was asking for the community's opinion. Not in the position to pitch $250 down the toilet.

Lokigro supports him and i no loki to be a decent guy and overall good grower. It seems like the big dan channel he acts more chill, very helpful and overall seems decent. Copy tho almost seems like hes trolling sometimes

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
ive always been a fan of the underdog myself

All of us here are trying to get the best genetics in the game And a lot of us don’t have $10,000 to spend on a cut. So I appreciate what Heisen and a few others are doing. I respect the hustle A lot of folks don’t. They think they own certain genetics and certain strains This can lead to a bad reputation. So I’m not ready to just write copy off just yet
Especially when I’ve never popped a single 1 of his beans

There are a few ppl running his stuff on instagram and it all looks great. Just never no if their real accounts

Jtgreen

ive always been a fan of the underdog myself

All of us here are trying to get the best genetics in the game And a lot of us don’t have $10,000 to spend on a cut. So I appreciate what Heisen and a few others are doing. I respect the hustle A lot of folks don’t. They think they own certain genetics and certain strains This can lead to a bad reputation. So I’m not ready to just write copy off just yet
Especially when I’ve never popped a single 1 of his beans

There are a few ppl running his stuff on instagram and it all looks great. Just never no if their real accounts
nvclosetmedgrower on youtube use to grow really nice purple chem og from him

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I feel you. I just have no info about it. Wasn't there. Only secondhand info and what I've read same as you. None it's worth it to me to get those genetics. I want them elites but not at the cost of others or for 250 a pack when there's breeders here with better fire most don't even know about. Some of the breeders here will be big deals in years to come and we'll be able to say we fuck with them first lol

Boybelue

Super Active Member
I bought, I think 4 different strains from big dan a couple yrs ago, ended up with 5, I think he gave me a freebie pk. The freebie was the one he bragged about so much on his YouTube channel phantom cookies maybe, the other 4 was hells angel OG, deadhead og, purple punch and I can not think of the other one. All those pks had 8 or so old seeds and 1 or 2 immature seeds. Those old seeds wouldn’t sprout, I cracked a couple open and the embryos were dried out. I did get four plants, each of a different strain or supposedly anyway from the immature looking seeds. I had to baby those they were really immature, small and had practically no true leaves just the cotlydons, but I got them to maturity and 3 of them were ok plants but the only one I felt was what it was supposed to be was the deadhead. I emailed him back and told him I knew what he did but he wouldn’t reply.
I also ordered from copycat at the farm around that same time, triangle kush S1s and the cube S1s and maybe another. I never really connected those two because they didn’t really have the same offerings other than the purple punch S1s. I heard about the Adam fiasco so I never grew any of the copycat pks out because at the time supposedly the Adam guy and Copycat were one an the same. Idk

Status
Not open for further replies.