Chief’s Den

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think there's a formula somewhere for light/sqft of floor. You can get to the point where there's too much light. If you are having to exceed that to get the temps up another light probably isn't the solution.

Conversely, if you are nowhere near the "max light" thingy, having temperature to spare is a great thing for when you can add more light.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Random thought, could c02 be an issue? Such low temps you probably don’t even have an exhaust fan running, if you do you shouldn’t. Not sure how sealed the space is, but could it be an environment issue more than a nute issue?

Chiefer888

The garden is still not happy. I have been running an additional 100 watt LED quite a bit the last couple of days. I turned it off for the moment. It has been helping with temperatures, but I am a little worried that I could be hitting it with too much light intensity. I am seeing some increase in chlorosis and some brown crispiness on a few lower fan tips. I let my coco dry out a bit too much as well. I have been trying to bump my tent humidity down a touch from the low to mid 60s on average.
083695B6-7121-4CF0-846A-063E79399C4B.jpegEEC73F9B-E31A-41B0-854F-09DE3BDEC783.jpeg8085EC05-67C2-4DC7-B7BB-86C2FA63EEC2.jpeg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
The garden is still not happy. I have been running an additional 100 watt LED quite a bit the last couple of days. I turned it off for the moment. It has been helping with temperatures, but I am a little worried that I could be hitting it with too much light intensity. I am seeing some increase in chlorosis and some brown crispiness on a few lower fan tips. I let my coco dry out a bit too much as well. I have been trying to bump my tent humidity down a touch from the low to mid 60s on average.
View attachment 37715View attachment 37716View attachment 37717
What is your temperature at now?

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
View attachment 37715View attachment 37716View attachment 37717
Not sure what you got going on there. If there has been many waterings without the proper runoff you are inviting a lockout to happen. If it were me i would give it a good flush ( 3x the container size) with plane water and a lite feeding.[/QUOTE]

Chiefer888

Is there any way you can get it higher? Like just south of 90, given your humidity. Or get the humidity down is another option.
I really am focused on getting my humidity down. As the plants start showing sex I am expecting to cull 3-4. I am also thing of covering my media wth something to reduce evaporation. Suggestions?

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I really am focused on getting my humidity down. As the plants start showing sex I am expecting to cull 3-4. I am also thing of covering my media wth something to reduce evaporation. Suggestions?
All kinds of things you can use as mulch. I personally use hydroton clay balls but i do not see anyone else using this method. @Jesselikes2Grow like using small lava rocks. I have seen a bunch of guys use rice hulls for mulch. How high was your lights off of that canopy in the last 24 hs or so? Sorry for all the questions just trying to see what is going on with your plants.

Chiefer888

All kinds of things you can use as mulch. I personally use hydroton clay balls but i do not see anyone else using this method. @Jesselikes2Grow like using small lava rocks. I have seen a bunch of guys use rice hulls for mulch. How high was your lights off of that canopy in the last 24 hs or so? Sorry for all the questions just trying to see what is going on with your plants.
18-19” above canopy

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I gotta read into it a bit more and see.
But me thinks so far it's a mg and zinc def for sure, prob something else as well, lights too close and nutes too low do that to mine.
Too much light not enough fuel to use it will cause defs.
Also had the reverse.
Not enough light so too much fuel. Lol.
Was the ph of the coco ever checked?
Not sure about the PH. I could not help but think lights as well. I have seen mine do that same thing when i got the lights to close several times. Also they do appear a bit light in color as well. What is really strange is they looked like they were getting better then Bam droopy again. @Chiefer888 if it were me i would give then a GOOD flush ( at least 3 gallons of RO for the 1 gallon pots ) . Back the lights off to like 25" or so. After flushing follow with a good dose of nutrients. Then monitor and see how they do.