Capt. C's Wheelhouse Grow

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Wheel house update: starting week 3 of 12/12. Right hand side has 6 gg4's and the left has 5 mac 1's and 1 and weeding cake. WC is front and center. I will call this update ( hears looking at ya). I found some cool beer pong balls to keep my from poking my eye out. Did final trim today and some defoliating. So far so good on the blumats takes a while to get a feel for them.week 2  gg4,mac1,wc 013.JPGweek 2  gg4,mac1,wc 012.JPGweek 2  gg4,mac1,wc 001.JPGweek 2  gg4,mac1,wc 008.JPGweek 2  gg4,mac1,wc 009.JPGweek 2  gg4,mac1,wc 011.JPGweek 2  gg4,mac1,wc 014.JPGweek 2  gg4,mac1,wc 015.JPGweek 2  gg4,mac1,wc 017.JPG

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Wheel house update: starting week 3 of 12/12. Right hand side has 6 gg4's and the left has 5 mac 1's and 1 and weeding cake. WC is front and center. I will call this update ( hears looking at ya). I found some cool beer pong balls to keep my from poking my eye out. Did final trim today and some defoliating. So far so good on the blumats takes a while to get a feel for them.View attachment 25903View attachment 25904View attachment 25905View attachment 25909View attachment 25912View attachment 25913View attachment 25914View attachment 25915View attachment 25916
Haha nice capt I like those very cool. They're all looking in one direction, that would trip me out if I was straight faded lol.
FA2631.jpg

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I really had a serious issue on my last run with outside odors and i want to be able to run my exhaust fan at close to full throttle to try to reduce heat in the flower room. That is a Phat 10x24. I use Bud explosion from mega crop. Your girls are loving those QB boards
There is a product called Open Sesame that is ingredient wise and % the same as bud explosion but 1/6 of the cost and I have used it to great success the last couple years.

Wheel house update: starting week 3 of 12/12. Right hand side has 6 gg4's and the left has 5 mac 1's and 1 and weeding cake. WC is front and center. I will call this update ( hears looking at ya). I found some cool beer pong balls to keep my from poking my eye out. Did final trim today and some defoliating. So far so good on the blumats takes a while to get a feel for them.View attachment 25903View attachment 25904View attachment 25905View attachment 25909View attachment 25912View attachment 25913View attachment 25914View attachment 25915View attachment 25916
That’s a good safety tip. The ol lady gave herself a nice shiner the other day out in the yard poking herself on a stake. She was crying because she couldn’t get the dog out of my garden and then injured herself.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I'll look after I get off work, I don't think its fox farm, The small tub literally has a Genie sitting indian style on the front with some crazy Buddhist color schemes on label. It works and runs 20 bucks a tub as opposed to 120 for the Bud initiator .
Yes it is Fox Farm part of their trio. When i first started growing i used that and i'm sure to much of it. I am using the BE from mega crop not to expensive and like the open sesame a little goes a long way.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
That’s a good safety tip. The ol lady gave herself a nice shiner the other day out in the yard poking herself on a stake. She was crying because she couldn’t get the dog out of my garden and then injured herself.
Someone was talking not long ago about getting poked in the eye with one. The new steaks i am trying are fairly skinny and i was thing sure as shit i will wind up getting poked by one so i ordered those beer pong balls. They are pretty cheap on e-bay

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
@Capt C what was your MC and BE regimen again, at different flowering stages (grams of each per gal) with the PPM at each mix?
On the BE . I will start BE on the third week of flower and use it until couple of weeks before finish. I will start at 0.5 grams per gallon and work my way to 1.0 grams per gallon. On the third week i will bump it up to 790 ppm's and will stay there for 3 weeks are so. The first couple of weeks of flower i am around 600 ppm's. Starting on the 6th week i will start dropping those numbers. Like right now i am starting the third week and my ppm is 790. With that mix i have 3 gr of MC and 1 gram of BE and 2 ml of cal-mag. My tap water is 95 ppm's if that were not the case i would be at 4 gr per gallon.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
On the BE . I will start BE on the third week of flower and use it until couple of weeks before finish. I will start at 0.5 grams per gallon and work my way to 1.0 grams per gallon. On the third week i will bump it up to 790 ppm's and will stay there for 3 weeks are so. The first couple of weeks of flower i am around 600 ppm's. Starting on the 6th week i will start dropping those numbers. Like right now i am starting the third week and my ppm is 790. With that mix i have 3 gr of MC and 1 gram of BE and 2 ml of cal-mag. My tap water is 95 ppm's if that were not the case i would be at 4 gr per gallon.
Thanks Capt. You haven't experienced burn or lockout with BE starting at week 3 instead of later? You drop your MC a bit and compensate with BE?

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Took a few shots of the Mac tonight. This plant fascinates me. Not only is this plant stunning in flower. I could pick her out of big room of vegging plants. I do not have a good eye like a lot of you all do and do not want to sound racist like they all look a like to me. LOL It is a combination of things one being the over all color of the green and always having a very white vascular system. I would love to see someone do a sea of green with her. She would be a perfect single cola plant. The last shot is her in the mom room on the left Mac 1 leaf shots 001.JPGMac 1 leaf shots 002.JPGMac 1 leaf shots 003.JPGMac 1 leaf shots 006.JPGMac 1 leaf shots 009.JPG

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Shit son got some fire in here 🔥
Thank you @TheSpaceFarm . I am hoping for better results this time with the Weeding cake. She is a cantankerous bitch. The first round had a p deficiency that i could not fix. I am trying some sea bird guano this round as a top dressing and she is looking good so far at 3 weeks but the last round she did not start acting up until around the forth week of flower.