Capt. C's Wheelhouse Grow

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
@BigBallzWillie if you are talking about the Mac 1 . You might wont to ask @yougrowyourway . I gifted him a few buds and he is really good at smoke reports. My sniffer and taste buds are just worn out i guess. That was one strain i could smell pretty good while flowering though Sweet tart kind of a fruit smell.
Boy! You all are lucky being able to smoke the "real deal".
I'm jealous. lol

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Boy! You all are lucky being able to smoke the "real deal".
I'm jealous. lol
I don't know man. Some of these hype strains are definitely good but i have a lot of different strains go thru my hands all the time. I really do not see some of these hype strains as being all that much better than a lot of the others. I believe the mental affects play a role in some of these hyped up strains ( everybody raves about how good they are so it has to be good). The fact that i am older and have a high tolerance also plays a role. This statement is of course my own opinion of them.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I don't know man. Some of these hype strains are definitely good but i have a lot of different strains go thru my hands all the time. I really do not see some of these hype strains as being all that much better than a lot of the others. I believe the mental affects play a role in some of these hyped up strains ( everybody raves about how good they are so it has to be good). The fact that i am older and have a high tolerance also plays a role. This statement is of course my own opinion of them.
I couldn't have texted it better myself.
Get you a decent looking bud and air brush "powdered milk" or "confectioners sugar" on it and get a pro photographer to get that perfect shot.
Away you go. lol

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Very clean and orderly. Shit ya even got trim around the door.
I cant wait for my forever room/home.
I love the humongous can with a reducer down to 8? Shit what is that like 10"!!!
Hahahahaha
I'm looking for bloom booster. I run by flora, calmag, silica, flora nectar. Any ideas for a middle of the road booster. I only go there once a week and I dont wanna cause a lockout.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Very clean and orderly. Shit ya even got trim around the door.
I cant wait for my forever room/home.
I love the humongous can with a reducer down to 8? Shit what is that like 10"!!!
Hahahahaha
I'm looking for bloom booster. I run by flora, calmag, silica, flora nectar. Any ideas for a middle of the road booster. I only go there once a week and I dont wanna cause a lockout.
I really had a serious issue on my last run with outside odors and i want to be able to run my exhaust fan at close to full throttle to try to reduce heat in the flower room. That is a Phat 10x24. I use Bud explosion from mega crop. Your girls are loving those QB boards

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
They do!! I ran through most of summer with no AC and little issues.
Ive heard the led lighta make the plants need more calmag. Isnt that nuts how a plant can require different nutrient regimemts based on a lighr source!
I hear ya about the odors! I'm,in a no go state so its hush hush here. I almost got the qb96 v2 with reds , 1 light @185w!! Just one of those would put me well over 600 watts in a 4x4.
Instead I got the liquid koolbloom from gh, just to keep my feeding charts all in the same vicinity. I so satellite grows at friends houses. It gives me a chance to smoke and help out bros with KILLER genetics from paradise. The generosity here is like none I've ever seen. All I gotta do is make em what they should be 🔥

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
FIRE IN THE HOLE!!! Fired up the Sport 525 today . This round i have 6 gg4 , 5 Mac1 s and 1 lowly Weeding Cake. I have her right at the door opening so i can sweet talk her a little more this round. Also i will be hooking up the Blumats this week. I still had some Coco mixed with perlite but not much in there . Hopefully i will be ok with the Blumats.fire in the hole 001.JPG

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Blumats installed today. Really easy to install. Reservoir is a 12 gal tote that holds about 10 gallons. Located about 3 feet above the garden( gravity feed) Bulkhead fittings are quick connect. The 8mm feed hose is not the one supplied. I ordered the orange tubing so much easier to work with. Well worth the extra cost. I also recommend marking those arrows on the top of the carrots with a white oil base permanent marker. So much easier to see. Instructions said to use a pipettes to get the air out of the carrot top. That worked well you could see the air being forced out. Over all i thought the instructions were fine.blumat install 003.JPGblumat install 005.JPGblumat install 010.JPGblumat install 011.JPGblumat install 012.JPGblumat install 017.JPGblumat install 018.JPGblumat install 019.JPGblumat install 020.JPGblumat install 021.JPG

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Blumats installed today. Really easy to install. Reservoir is a 12 gal tote that holds about 10 gallons. Located about 3 feet above the garden( gravity feed) Bulkhead fittings are quick connect. The 8mm feed hose is not the one supplied. I ordered the orange tubing so much easier to work with. Well worth the extra cost. I also recommend marking those arrows on the top of the carrots with a white oil base permanent marker. So much easier to see. Instructions said to use a pipettes to get the air out of the carrot top. That worked well you could see the air being forced out. Over all i thought the instructions were fine.View attachment 25048View attachment 25049View attachment 25050View attachment 25051View attachment 25052View attachment 25053View attachment 25054View attachment 25055View attachment 25056View attachment 25057
Very nice! Clean and neat as always. Well done. Nice to see the setup

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Good stuff capt, nice job on the situating and execution. Had I continued down the coco/soil route, this is very similar to what I was thinking, minus the carrot. This looks very promising for my anticipated mom project. Thanks for sharing (y)

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Good stuff capt, nice job on the situating and execution. Had I continued down the coco/soil route, this is very similar to what I was thinking, minus the carrot. This looks very promising for my anticipated mom project. Thanks for sharing (y)
I forgot to tag you on the original post. Yes some of that spray paint is starting to peel on the edges of that tote top.LOL luckily i did not shoot the inside of it.

Highsince76

Super Active Member
Looking good like always Capt.
Here's a tip if you find them 8mm feed lines moving around or tugging on your drip tubes to much. Get some metal "binder clips" from Wal mart and secure the line to the top of each container for more stability and support. At least it worked better for me that way, but I was using the black hard line they came with.
The softer more flexible line would definitely be an improvement and maybe tying off won't be necessary.
Hope they work well for you.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Looking good like always Capt.
Here's a tip if you find them 8mm feed lines moving around or tugging on your drip tubes to much. Get some metal "binder clips" from Wal mart and secure the line to the top of each container for more stability and support. At least it worked better for me that way, but I was using the black hard line they came with.
The softer more flexible line would definitely be an improvement and maybe tying off won't be necessary.
Hope they work well for you.
Thanks man. Seems like it is laying pretty secure but will keep that in mind. I was going to use a couple of small pieces to complete the loop and have a bleed valve but i wound up replacing those to pieces because the soft line was much better to work with.