Capt. C's Wheelhouse Grow

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Thanks for the insight. I try to reduce nitrogen at the end with GH3 by dropping the grow bottle at the last few weeks, but now that I'm going to give megacrop another try it will be just one part. How can I specifically reduce just nitrogen?
When I ran MC, I would use a bloom booster (0-18-16). When you want to reduce the Nitrogen, you can just reduce the amount of MC per gallon and use the boost to keep the P/K higher until you are ready to harvest/taper/flush or whatever method you do.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Do u flush before harvest for a few days? Since you're hydro, if u give just plain water(or ro water) for a few days before chop, you'll get a nice fade and it won't be nearly as harsh. I chopped my first bridezilla in a hurry, was harsh as fuck. I flushed on the next run and it was smooth as silk
Yes I had several flushes last run including the end. The florakleen seemed to help but I've read that's it's just sugar water and there are some homemade recipes out there. I agree to the smoothness, the dispo stuff was more harsh at the end. We've gotten some that looked dank AF but sparked in a bowl lol. Our flushed stuff is easy to take back to back to back hits with cloud in your face no coughing type smooth. Silky is an excellent descriptor.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
When I ran MC, I would use a bloom booster (0-18-16). When you want to reduce the Nitrogen, you can just reduce the amount of MC per gallon and use the boost to keep the P/K higher until you are ready to harvest/taper/flush or whatever method you do.
Good idea. I've been apprehensive about pk boosters, I got locked last run probably because I put it in too early. I have greenleaf BE and GH Koolbloom. Heard of using liquid first then powder late to harden nugs but why not just a lighter powder in the beginning then increase later?

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Good idea. I've been apprehensive about pk boosters, I got locked last run probably because I put it in too early. I have greenleaf BE and GH Koolbloom. Heard of using liquid first then powder late to harden nugs but why not just a lighter powder in the beginning then increase later?
I use the BE too, and have been doing what red suggested. Still trying to find the sweet spot and dial it in... been keeping track of my ppm of megacrop, and the ppm of the BE in comparison to the total ppm and adjusting the ratios. Seems real easy to lockout with the bloom boosters

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Im sticking with AN again this run until I dial in my MC feed. When I used AN bloom boosters I luckily didn't lock out but I erred on the lower side of dosing. My last run, I fed normally all the way up until harvest. The last week I just topped off with regular H2O and that blueberry came out absolutely delicious and so smooth. I'm still up in the air on flushing and flushing products.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Wheel house update: It's HARVEST day. GG4 & ECSD 67 days. Trying a new hang for me ( whole plant). Shutting down the nursery and firing up the veg room. In other words taking them from the table top to under the table.LOL On deck we have more GG4, Mac 1 and Weeding cake. I know a lot of you guys like this but that ECSD is some stinky stuff!Harvest day gg4 ecsd day 67 009.JPGHarvest day gg4 ecsd day 67 007.JPGHarvest day gg4 ecsd day 67 004.JPGHarvest day gg4 ecsd day 67 006.JPG

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Wheel house update: Not really to much going on . My girls in veg have 1 more week to go. You can tell the gg4 is on the left. They are ready to blast off. This run will be GG4 and Mac1 maybe 1 Wedding cake. I have to use my flower room for drying and curing ( for stealth reasons ) . Will also be installing the new scrubber next week. I set a solo cup down next to it to help judge the size. Not looking forward to lifting that one in place.week 4 veg gg4 & mac 1 drying room new filter 002.JPGweek 4 veg gg4 & mac 1 drying room new filter 007.JPGweek 4 veg gg4 & mac 1 drying room new filter 003.JPG

r4ymond3

Wheel house update: Not really to much going on . My girls in veg have 1 more week to go. You can tell the gg4 is on the left. They are ready to blast off. This run will be GG4 and Mac1 maybe 1 Wedding cake. I have to use my flower room for drying and curing ( for stealth reasons ) . Will also be installing the new scrubber next week. I set a solo cup down next to it to help judge the size. Not looking forward to lifting that one in place.View attachment 23586View attachment 23587View attachment 23588
how do i get mac1 seeds or clones?

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Actually I was interested in the GG4 and ECSD or anything that you hung up on the 12th.

And as for smoke reports, I always prefer a basic one as opposed to a Cigar Aficionado one. :)
I have another week or so to go on the cure. I did sample some yesterday they were both very potent but still had a little green taste. I have got a very slow dry going on this batch. Everything is still on the stems but will start trimming this week.