Capt. C's Wheelhouse Grow

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Wow guys those are some very kind words to wake up to. Thank you all. I look on growing as kind of similar to the fishing business. ATTENTION TO DETAILS can make a huge difference.
That is why you are so successful in your endeavors Capt. To @yougrowyourway point, when you break up that bud you can tell the love that was put into it. One of the nugs I'd be worried about stepping on in the middle of the night - it would be like those Lego landmines my son would leave for me at 2:00 am for the groggy bathroom stumble lol

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
That is why you are so successful in your endeavors Capt. To @yougrowyourway point, when you break up that bud you can tell the love that was put into it. One of the nugs I'd be worried about stepping on in the middle of the night - it would be like those Lego landmines my son would leave for me at 2:00 am for the groggy bathroom stumble lol
I forget which one it might of been the Mac. I figured i could knock a window out with one of the golf ball size buds.LOL

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I fucking hate legos for that reason. My nephew ruined that luckily I just have a daughter haha

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Interesting observation that we'd like to share.

MAC nug photos, with and without flash.

20191026_093803.jpg
Almost looks camouflaged lol. No flash.

20191026_094023.jpg
With flash. Notice the "furriness" of the buds. My GF said it looks like if Oscar the Grouch was a nug lol. But it certainly wasn't hair.

These are macro shots of MAC. See if you notice anything for yourself before you read our comments.

191025_193114.jpg

191025_192948.jpg

191025_192850.jpg
*** Comments start below ***

They are longass trichomes, very unique and massively abundant. Like Velcro lol. We have only seen buds like this once before. It looks like all of the samples have this trich furriness. Capt runs his 515 Sport with the CMH in the middle and the COBs on the corners. This must have something to do with it. Note the edges of the sugar leaves purpling. Even the trichs look like they're purpling. Absolutely mesmerizing.

Last edited:

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Wedding Cake

Appearance -
SUPER SOLID chunky nugs, beautifully frosted and dense. Mac a bit denser. - 9.0/10
Bouquet -
Earthy, creamy, spicy. Dessert like, but smells like the Whole Foods bulk section lol. 8.2/10
Dry Hit (Joint) -
Creamy licorice. Spicy Red Vines (not those whack ass Twizzlers). 8.9/10
Smoke -
Smooth expansion in the lungs. Very well flushed, cured, and super smooth. Heavy smoke. 9.0/10
Effects -
Floaty. Like the car was a magic carpet lol. Euphoric, and doesn't leave you in a stupor. 9.5/10
Overall Rating (based on average of scores) - 8.9/10

Certified "Fuzzy Trichs" powered by Capt's 515 Sport®

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
That ingenuity reminds me of the empty toilet paper roll and aluminum foil for a shotgun, or the ole fashioned aluminum can. When brick weed was pulled apart like string cheese and sticking a nug in the chamber of a metal pipe to get coated in resin made it “stronger.” That’s terrible. LMAO. But they were still the “good ole” days.
The head shops around here still sell those chamber pipes. :)

dankgator70

Super Active Member
Right!!! That MAC retarded. When i had it was grapey and more floral with a sweet after taste. But we both can agree some of the best smoke. Made me happy I believed in the hype for maybe the first time ever. It was the Miracle 15 that got me. I just recently read the story on that. Too crazy to believe.View attachment 27134
yeah, definitely not Caps cut right there, High Times messed that one up, Cap wasn't pleased with the photo, but very happy he made the centerfold

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
GG4

Appearance -
Bulky with a slight squish. If smashed, will not come back to form. Solid and covered with trichomes. Light green buds, darker sugar leaves. - 9.2/10
Bouquet -
Sweet dirty fruit, similar to guava (but not as pungent) on the grinder break up. "Woodsy" for lack of a better term. Smells like a full water system grown bud with that "astringent spring water" essence, although this one was grown in Coco. 8.4/10
Dry Hit (Joint) -
Unlike the bouquet, no fruit taste is present. Follows the "woodsy" theme. 8.5/10
Smoke -
Spiked (as in alcohol infused), savory Mexican Cocoa or even a similar drink called Champurrado. Refer to pic below for an idea if you have these in your area. Oldskool backend, aroma is very rustic, like smoking in a log cabin with a potbelly stove in the forest. 9.8/10 (very different from the dessert/gas strains that are popular right now)
Effects -
Medically effective! Knocked my GF for a total LOOP o_O only 1-1/2 J's in. She said "This shit WORKS. Both mental and physical pain have subsided. I may have found my new favorite." 10/10
Overall Rating (based on average of scores) - 9.2/10 (even super high tolerance, seasoned flower smokers will feel the effects and we don't just mean a simple head change. Novice users beware.)

Abuelita.JPG
Mexican Cocoa

191027_141250.jpg

191027_141539.jpg

191027_141720.jpg

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
GG4

Appearance -
Bulky with a slight squish. If smashed, will not come back to form. Solid and covered with trichomes. Light green buds, darker sugar leaves. - 9.2/10
Bouquet -
Sweet dirty fruit, similar to guava (but not as pungent) on the grinder break up. "Woodsy" for lack of a better term. Smells like a full water system grown bud with that "astringent spring water" essence, although this one was grown in Coco. 8.4/10
Dry Hit (Joint) -
Unlike the bouquet, no fruit taste is present. Follows the "woodsy" theme. 8.5/10
Smoke -
Spiked (as in alcohol infused), savory Mexican Cocoa or even a similar drink called Champurrado. Refer to pic below for an idea if you have these in your area. Oldskool backend, aroma is very rustic, like smoking in a log cabin with a potbelly stove in the forest. 9.8/10 (very different from the dessert/gas strains that are popular right now)
Effects - Medically effective! Knocked my GF for a total LOOP o_O only 1-1/2 J's in. She said "This shit WORKS. Both mental and physical pain have subsided. I may have found my new favorite." 10/10
Overall Rating (based on average of scores) - 9.2/10 (even super high tolerance, seasoned flower smokers will feel the effects and we don't just mean a simple head change. Novice users beware.)

View attachment 27375
Mexican Cocoa

View attachment 27376

View attachment 27377

View attachment 27378

Very cool @spyralout . I sure wish i could smell and taste all those descriptions. The last part (potency) i could recognize. Pretty rare when something knocks this old timer backward. LOL

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Very cool @spyralout . I sure wish i could smell and taste all those descriptions. The last part (potency) i could recognize. Pretty rare when something knocks this old timer backward. LOL
Agreed Cap'n. We (especially my GF) have exceptionally high tolerances. I can hang with her but since she smokes to treat various medical conditions as well as to "get high" on a very frequent basis, it will take a LOT to get her and she was knocked for a solid loop for a minute there 😂😂😄 We definitely want to give this one a try. Just concerned about the above average stretch, but with all of this stretch we've been experiencing in the RDWC it should help us anticipate and react accordingly. It's mainly up to us and if we can reach them in time before they get too far (which can happen very quickly).

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Agreed Cap'n. We (especially my GF) have exceptionally high tolerances. I can hang with her but since she smokes to treat various medical conditions as well as to "get high" on a very frequent basis, it will take a LOT to get her and she was knocked for a solid loop for a minute there 😂😂😄 We definitely want to give this one a try. Just concerned about the above average stretch, but with all of this stretch we've been experiencing in the RDWC it should help us anticipate and react accordingly. It's mainly up to us and if we can reach them in time before they get too far (which can happen very quickly).
@spyralout this is my second round i have going. The stretch is not nearly as bad as i thought it would be. That first round i was staying on top of the super cropping hard. This round i was able to gain some more head room by removing my pvc cratel all together. I started 6 plants at cose to 12'' and 3 plants made it to 36" . The other 3 made it to 30". I never touched them other than topping twice in veg. That is a pretty normal stretch in my book. Some of those Cannaventure caltivers i ran a while back were like Jack and the Bean Stalk LOL

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
@spyralout this is my second round i have going. The stretch is not nearly as bad as i thought it would be. That first round i was staying on top of the super cropping hard. This round i was able to gain some more head room by removing my pvc cratel all together. I started 6 plants at cose to 12'' and 3 plants made it to 36" . The other 3 made it to 30". I never touched them other than topping twice in veg. That is a pretty normal stretch in my book. Some of those Cannaventure caltivers i ran a while back were like Jack and the Bean Stalk LOL
Good insight thanks Capt. Makes me feel a little bit less nervous about popping them. I say nervous but then I just end up popping em anyhow lol

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Good insight thanks Capt. Makes me feel a little bit less nervous about popping them. I say nervous but then I just end up popping em anyhow lol
I did not say anything about popping seeds now those seem like they are always stretchy. Mine were clones.
Is that Uncle H's GG4? This is the keeper I got from his GG4:

View attachment 27384
Yes they were from uncle H.