Cannarado Genetics

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Front right Sticky sundae

1 for 2 on germination. She broke the surface pretty fast. These are under that broken cfl so their stretchin a wee bit

Glues 1 of my fav strains. Sounds crazy but I’ve never had sundae driver. I’m really looking forward to her. I’m thinking about popping a few more of these here soon

Plz excuse the filthy dome. I will be cleaning as soon as this next batch of seedlings move in

368C68A3-E5A5-4EB4-9B86-87E7E98AF981.jpeg

Werper

Front right Sticky sundae

1 for 2 on germination. She broke the surface pretty fast. These are under that broken cfl so their stretchin a wee bit

Glues 1 of my fav strains. Sounds crazy but I’ve never had sundae driver. I’m really looking forward to her. I’m thinking about popping a few more of these here soon

Plz excuse the filthy dome. I will be cleaning as soon as this next batch of seedlings move in

View attachment 60572
put the cfl so they're almost touching them.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Thanks for the suggestion but

I can’t put it that close. Out of frame on the right side is 2 Wonka Bars from exotic. Their taller now so it’s just not doable. Also this is a 125w cfl. It gets warm. Ive actually burnt the tops before using this light to close. I doubt it would burn them now tho with it being about dead.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
we might of missed the s1's. :( i sent rado an email just waiting to hear back but it seems like they sold out already. hes having some problems with payments right now so im not sure whats in stock and whats not.

he said everything that wasnt paid for is going to get relisted so maybe 1 of us will luck out. keep your eyes open