Cannarado Genetics

D

Deleted member 60

I don't think I've ever opened a 'rado pack and found only 6. He always makes em fat. That's a nice touch cus not every seed wants to play. A few extra keeps the noise down from customers, I'd guess. Always disappointing when you have germ challenges.....for whatever reason...and 6 is all you have to work with. Good luck with those!

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
I don't think I've ever opened a 'rado pack and found only 6. He always makes em fat. That's a nice touch cus not every seed wants to play. A few extra keeps the noise down from customers, I'd guess. Always disappointing when you have germ challenges.....for whatever reason...and 6 is all you have to work with. Good luck with those!
Thanks!! Looking forward to having the first glue strain in the garden.

Drewsnutz

Does anyone know when the Gushers, Grape MAC and the Runtz lines dropped?? I won a pack of Runtz BX1 and hoping to win a Fatty Arbuckle or G MAC but cant find when these dropped. Im debating on popping the Runtz or just shipping them on the hype train for some profit. I read the Runtz BX1 sold out in seconds on his site similar to the Exotic Runtz. With the Exotic Runtz selling for 400+ and I found someone selling the Runtz BX1 for 450, Im really debating opening this pack.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Does anyone know when the Gushers, Grape MAC and the Runtz lines dropped?? I won a pack of Runtz BX1 and hoping to win a Fatty Arbuckle or G MAC but cant find when these dropped. Im debating on popping the Runtz or just shipping them on the hype train for some profit. I read the Runtz BX1 sold out in seconds on his site similar to the Exotic Runtz. With the Exotic Runtz selling for 400+ and I found someone selling the Runtz BX1 for 450, Im really debating opening this pack.
I'd sell them. There's so many Zkittlez x "Insert cookies strain" crosses out there on the cheap it seems crazy to pay that much unless you resell. That's just me tho.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I read on RIU that Rado is suggesting people use PGRs on his strains! Fuck that and just for him suggesting that I cant in good faith see growing or buying anything from him again.

If you cant grow dense tight nuggs with out turning to PGRs then you should stick with Christmas trees and ornamentals.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I read on RIU that Rado is suggesting people use PGRs on his strains! Fuck that and just for him suggesting that I cant in good faith see growing or buying anything from him again.

If you cant grow dense tight nuggs with out turning to PGRs then you should stick with Christmas trees and ornamentals.
I like how my nugs come out just fine

Yeah, he had mentioned using them for these polyhybrids during flower to prevent hermaphrodites...as if it was a trade secret. I’d prefer more stable genetics and further testing before releases...