Cannarado Genetics

Oracle Family Farms

Garden looking great. Cannarado strong. Marmalade, Terp Town, Birthday Cake s1, Colada, Concord Crush, & Lushers.

Attachments

zipz55

No it’s two 320 xl kits I think they’re called. (3 288 v1’s & 3 288 v2’s) 2 HLG 320 2800 drivers 1 per 3 boards))
I’ve been looking at those kits

how are the temps in your tent when running them at full power?

I have 4 QB96s im looking to replace because they run extremely hot if you give them more than 100 watts smh

its a real pain in the ass trying to keep the temps down

do those boards have the same problem?

Oracle Family Farms

I’ve been looking at those kits

how are the temps in your tent when running them at full power?

I have 4 QB96s im looking to replace because they run extremely hot if you give them more than 100 watts smh

its a real pain in the ass trying to keep the temps down

do those boards have the same problem?
Yeah well they all run a little hot. The qb96 a little hotter than the 288 v1/v2. If I had/used cooling it wouldn’t be an issue with either one but I totally understand what you sayin as I deal with it too. I prefer the qb96 over the others regardless just based on the results.

D

Deleted member 60

All of em were 55-60 days.....like the Mai Tai crosses. Was one of my favs of the run, for sure. Seemed to bring more PP taste than the others (with a kick of dank as well) and the rosin was just stellar. Very butter-like consistency and color. Got one booted up to go in the outside garden. All 3 plants I ran were very nice. A sleeper, IMO.

So how far along are you?

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Icing = Sunset Sherb x TK91 right? I ran into the same issue with a pack of Wedding Cake x TK91. Sent me a pack of Toga Party that I am finally getting around to flowering.

Shame what happened with the TK91 hybrids. The fruity shit coming out the last few drops is fun but OG/Chem cultivars are just flame 🔥
Tk91 fems were supposed to have problems also, grew the whole pack without one even remotely herm. Have an alter bread bout ready to go outside, along with a mud dog from csi. Have meat pie coming next to soak.

All of em were 55-60 days.....like the Mai Tai crosses. Was one of my favs of the run, for sure. Seemed to bring more PP taste than the others (with a kick of dank as well) and the rosin was just stellar. Very butter-like consistency and color. Got one booted up to go in the outside garden. All 3 plants I ran were very nice. A sleeper, IMO.

So how far along are you?
Probably only a couple weeks out. There’s 6 total floating around, but this one is only in a .5 gal and incredibly small. The last small plant I’ll flower out.