Cannarado Genetics

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Just picked up 2 packs of the Apple Sundae over from GLO, what a deal!

What is the lineage of the Orange Sour Apple in the Apple Juice? As I understand it, AJ = OSA??? x Karma's Triple Kush

@Bodyne because i think you know the answer :)
Have you ordered from them before? I’m just curious what payment options they have because they sure do have some great deals!!!

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
Glad I struck while the iron was hot with GLO's prices on Cannarado. I got a lot of fire to look through at a low price for one of the more hyped breeders.
Just picked up 2 packs of the Apple Sundae over from GLO, what a deal!

What is the lineage of the Orange Sour Apple in the Apple Juice? As I understand it, AJ = OSA??? x Karma's Triple Kush

@Bodyne because i think you know the answer :)
Bodyne posted this on the other site
"from Rado:
AJ is an orange sour apple bx I’ve been working. The OSA coming from the original Obs Ojb drop. I outcrossed it with Karma's TripleKush which I called Koolaid Kush. Then picked a male and put it back to my OSA gal . Smells and tastes like some Treetop "

OJB is Orange Juice Bud from Obsou133t

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
e sour apple bx I’ve been working. The OSA coming from the original Obs Ojb drop. I outcrossed it with Karma's TripleKush which I called Koolaid Kush. Then picked a male and put it back to my OSA gal . Smells and tastes like some Treetop "

OJB is Orange Juice Bud from Obsou133t
Thanks, I saw that post but didn't know what the "Obs Ojb" was. Apparently OJB is from bag seed or something (we'll never know it's true origins).

From Obsoul33t elsewhere on the interwebs:
".. i cracked a shit load of beans i got from my moms friend in garberville back in 1988 they were labeled orange juice bud "